will covid restore wdw cleanliness?

Eh, I am skeptical.
Women who are hovers and leave their mess all over the seat and floor in the bathroom will likely be even more freaked out by germs and leave their mess over by the door!
Only so much the CMs can keep up with when women choose to use the bathroom like they live in a barn.

I hate this SOOO much. The people who are afraid of the "toilet germs" are the ones that are making the mess. I don't know how they don't see that. I don't think there has ever been a recorded case of someone getting disease by sitting on the toilet.

I am confused as why anyone would hover. Every restroom (women's) not sure about men's, has those paper toilet covers to put over seat. It is so nice. We were there in February and the last 2 years. There was 1 bathroom in MK by princesses that gets pretty stinky from sewer. So avoid that one later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!