Will-call Tickets

jacknsally19

DIS Veteran
Hello - I purchased tickets through undercover tourist and I just noticed that it says a valid gov't issued id is required to pick up. Is that true for children? Or do just my husband and I need our ids for our tickets? TIA!!!

No, you should just need one for the adults. Are these tickets for Disney? Don't know if you can have them shipped (I know UT usually offers free shipping unless you need them quickly) - or if you were able to get numbers online already to link to MDE to be able to make FP before arrival.

Thanks Cassie! The tix are for WDW. I was able to get the numbers online & link it months ago. We are leaving tomorrow and I'm just making sure that I have all my paper work in order. Thats when I noticed the language about the ID.

For Disney's Will Call tickets I think the adult who did the purchase needs ID, credit card used for payment, and order number. The exception is when tickets are for residents of a specific location only (ie. Florida, Canada) in which case every adult needs ID that proves residency. (Adult members of households of snowbirds just need to prove they are in the same household as primary if primary can prove FL res with a recent utility bill, etc.)

Just a note about WHERE you can pick up the "will call" tickets.
It can be done at any Guest Relations, ticket booth or will call window at WDW.
(No need to try to go to a window that is specifically labeled as "Will Call.")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter