Will be celebrating a new job and my 35th birthday!!

amycishere

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!! This October will not only be my 35th birthday but I will also be celebrating basically working for my dream company! In just a few days I start training for a new job with Apple! I am in a wheelchair and have Cerebral Palsy and worked for Best Buy for over 8 years. Just over 3 years ago, when I was finally medically able to search for new employment, the journey begin. Yes it was on and off and was very trying at times but I am so grateful that it ended the way it did. I hope to stay with this company for a very long time. You see, milestone birthdays are especially hard for me as my life is so different, but I must say I am incredibly proud of what I have accomplished and I never imagined I would be celebrating this, this year. Yes, I might face challenges that many others do not but I have a wonderful family and great friends as well as a positive attitude and outlook on life. Now on to the question of the hour, lol, will I be able to find new job ears in Disney World? Also, we will be staying at the B Resort and Spa and we will be close to the Disney Springs area. I LOVE Disney cupcakes but have tried Sprinkles once and did not care for it. Where could I find the DW type cupcakes in the Disney Springs area please? We will also be visiting MK, Epcot and HS so I know they will be available. lol

Last edited:
Congrats on your Birthday and New job and being so fabulous!

Im also heading to Disney to celebrate my 36th birthday, new job, new business idea and making it on my own as a single mom....any reason to go to Disney right LoL!

"Yes, I might face challenges that many others do not but I have a wonderful family and great friends as well as a positive attitude and outlook on life". Couldn't have said it better.

Good luck with everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter