Will Aug bring Canadian discounts?

Yeah, if you went this year, it's a great deal. I'm looking at May 2020 so I'd have to get flex tickets. So the Canadian resident offer would be better for me since I would be getting base tickets. It SUCKS that Expedia doesn't have the base tickets for next year for this!!

I'm crossing my fingers the Canadian resident comes within the next few days!! I'm stalking that Disney site!

@scorpsfan me too! Do you think it will be applicable on fixed day tix or flex only? The last time we took advantage the daily pricing model didnt exist yet.

@scorpsfan me too! Do you think it will be applicable on fixed day tix or flex only? The last time we took advantage the daily pricing model didnt exist yet.

I would think it would be like it was in the past, like fixed day tickets with option of park hopper. But who knows this time, since they have the flex and the mid-day tickets now. I just hope there's something for us coming.. it's just ridiculous how expensive it is now, especially with the exchange on top of it.

I'm feeling like Thursday will be the deal day- That's when Galaxy's Edge opens and that's when the one deal on their site expires. I can see it now- "Canadian residents can come experience Galaxy's Edge! 25% off park tickets" LOL

I'm seriously hoping.... :)

I would think it would be like it was in the past, like fixed day tickets with option of park hopper. But who knows this time, since they have the flex and the mid-day tickets now. I just hope there's something for us coming.. it's just ridiculous how expensive it is now, especially with the exchange on top of it.

I'm feeling like Thursday will be the deal day- That's when Galaxy's Edge opens and that's when the one deal on their site expires. I can see it now- "Canadian residents can come experience Galaxy's Edge! 25% off park tickets" LOL

I'm seriously hoping.... :)
I hope you are right. I’m going to wait for this weekend before I decide on the Expedia tickets.

The dining and room only offers now on the WDW site end Sept 29 so I'd expect any further offers to be announced later in Sept as well. The next batch usually goes into the early part of the new year. Patience, everyone.

I am hoping for Canadian discounted tickets too! I go in Dec so I've got some time still. Trying to be patient. :)

Quick question on Canadian offer tickets - If one already has tickets (purchased separately from resort and direct from Disney at reg price), if a Canadian offer comes back out, will Disney adjust if you call them? Or would you need to cancel totally and re-buy the Canadian offer? Thanks!

Quick question on Canadian offer tickets - If one already has tickets (purchased separately from resort and direct from Disney at reg price), if a Canadian offer comes back out, will Disney adjust if you call them? Or would you need to cancel totally and re-buy the Canadian offer? Thanks!
Highly unlikely that Disney would refund you a ticket or even adjust the price, sorry :(
Directly from their website:

Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and must be used by the same person on all days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!