Will anyone be at tokyo disney jan 28-31?

Bel8181

Earning My Ears
Just wondering If anyone else is silly enough like us to go to tokyo disney I late jan. we are travelling with our 3 kids aged 4.5, 2.5 and 7months! Would love to meet up with other families travelling at the same time.

Dream sweet love, What Should we expect? Crowds? Weather? I have not had much time to do research with 3 kids and our own business we have been a bit busy! Im most frustrated that my husband and I wont be able to go on any rides together as one of us will need to look after the kids!

Any must sees? We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Im so excited!

Crowds are low and the weather this week has been gorgeous! Last week we had some chilly days and one day where it went below freezing but overall January has been pretty nice so far. This weekend could be crowded because it's a three day holiday but I heard from a friend that older kids are studying for exams already.

You are going to love the Disneyland Hotel! It was my mom's favorite when she came, especially having afternoon tea (which is limited to 25 or 30 a day) and enjoying the gardens. If you are staying concierge the Marceline lounge is really lovely too!

As for the parks I thnk you can take it easy but it's always good to have a plan. I always reccomend get a FP at Monsters first then queue up for Pooh. The FP line for Monsters will look long but it moves quickly. At TDS I would get a FP for Toy Story Mania first if you want to ride it, keep in mind the actual attraction other than the queue is the same as in the US. ToT is doing a special event called level 13 so that would be the next attraction to either queue up for or get FP then Journey. Most attractions should be walk ons or 10-15 minutes this time of year though.

The most import thing is of course to not stress too much and enjoy the parks and the atmosphere like the Fun Custodial CM at TDS or the different bands at TDL. Really take the time to explore TDS because there is so much detail in that park! There are lot's of cute snacks and so much shopping! Don't forget that shows are a strong point for TDS, Mickey playing the double drums in Big Band Beat is incredible! Mystic Rythyms is also great but it may be frightening for young children especially the front row so please take care if you choose to see that show.

Almost forgot! TDS has it's Baby Care Center by Emporio and TDL's Baby Care Centers are by Monsters Inc. and next to Roger Rabbit's Toon Town Spin. If you have any other questions please let me know!

w will just miss you to! We are going with our two DD 4 and 2. We are going in 5 sleeps!!!!!
Will be there Wed 16th till the 23rd!

Quick Question, I saw over at deep disney (except I cant read it as it is in JAPANESE LOL).... Thta they have disney dollars available. Would I get these from guest relations.

Also, Popcorn, is there anyway of finding out ingredient lists? would guest realtions be able to help/ My husband and 4 yr old are gluetn free, cant eat wheat, oats barley and rye. i am nevous about them eating in Japan!

thanks again
Jess

I think other than the links I sent you there is no other information on the website so guest relations would be your best bet. Those Disney Dollars on Deep are from a new Disney Dollars set in the US. There is something like Disney Dollars that I bought once that comes in 500yen and 1000yen that I think they call a gift certificate. You can buy it at the guest relations window that lets you do currency exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter