• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will additional rooms be released for the fall promotions?

Disney Bubble Lover

Earning My Ears
I am interested in a lower tier room at CBR or any room at Pop for the week of Thanksgiving. If I choose a non-discounted package both have availability but as soon as I select one of the current fall promotions (room only discount, fall package discount or free dining) there is either no availability or only higher room categories. I'm not sure if the rooms I'm looking for were ever offered with a discount and I was just too late or if they were never included in the promotions. What is the likelihood that any of the remaining rack rate rooms will become available with one of the promotions?

I'm grateful we currently have a free dining reservation for our family of four (3 Disney adults and 1 child) at CSR as we enjoyed the resort on our last trip. We'd prefer to try a new resort but so far everything currently available at CBR and Pop is significantly more expensive (we need queen beds which eliminates the All-Stars resorts and CBR pirate rooms and we've already stayed at Port Orleans).

I would not anticipate new rooms being released but people may change their plans which could open up new rooms.

I wouldn't hold your breath trying for Pop though. We have an 8 night FD trip booked in September. Way back in May I started looking to add a 1 night room-only reservation to the end of our trip and after looking for 2 months, we've decided to use this as an opportunity to check out a new-to-us resort and are excited to head to ASMo for the final night of our vacay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter