Wilderness Cabin Info

That was very helpful, thank you! The problem we had, on the first day we checked in, was where to eat. It was getting late, we weren't that hungry, and I couldn't figure out how to get anywhere! We decided to walk back to the outpost to get a bus, instead of waiting near our loop (2600) because we thought it was more direct. NOT! Part of the bus loop we needed is cut off of the map they give you, and in my haste to eat, I thought we couldn't get a direct bus up to Trails End! Thankfully, I figured it all out for our trip back to the cabin. :)

When we finally got there, and decided we just wanted pizza, they were starting to close. The manager was wonderful & had a pizza quickly prepared for us anyway. We would have liked it to go, but it just wasn't practical with an almost asleep toddler and a stroller. Being able to park there for 10-15 minutes would have been WONDERFUL!

We used both pools the one near the cabin was easier. They are not themed but more than adequate to relax tired bodies a bit. The baby pool is not heated. My 4yo made the mistake of going in that one first (won't do that again). We did get a life jacket at the bike barn and kept it for the week. We got the little golf cart. We got a 10% discount for keeping it for the week (somewhere about $38 a day). It was tight and we couldn't take the stroller with all 6 of us so a couple of times we made 2 trips. The bigger one is like $63 dollar a day and I believe there are not a lot of them. I couldn't see spending the extra money and it really was not to inconvenient.

I reserved our golf cart about a month before. The weekends are very busy rental days, I would reserve ahead of time if you intend to pick it up on the weekend. You are suppose to pick up after 1:00. I got there at 10:00 am on a saturday and just asked nicely if there was any chance I could get one early and they wrote it up and gave me the key.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter