Wifi

tinkerjo

DIS Veteran
just double checking, is there free wifi at the fort and is it pretty strong? DS has some online classes he will have to do work in while there. Thanks

Free yes. Strong. Ehhh. Depends. Sorry but don’t count on it for school work. Might be ok if you try to work off peak times

I have to agree with crankydad. We usually combine work and vacation at the fort. The Wi-Fi struggles to keep up. If it’s not peak time, like a holiday you may be ok. If you can I would have the ability to hit spot if needed.

Thanks. We are going late February/early March. I'm hoping he won't have too much work. He will be missing a whole week of college classes but he can work ahead after reading the syllabus. I just wanted to be sure there was wifi if he needed it.

Thanks. We are going late February/early March. I'm hoping he won't have too much work. He will be missing a whole week of college classes but he can work ahead after reading the syllabus. I just wanted to be sure there was wifi if he needed it.
Our daughter teaches college and was supposed to be in between semesters for our trip but they were on strike for 5 weeks and everything has been extended. The week we'r at Disney will be exams week, hopefully someone else can administer then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter