WiFi Added to Disney Buses!!!

I like it as it will be nice to plan additional FPs on the way to a new park and also to utilize the Mobile Ordering. I'm excited for the change.

I am excited to try the mobile ordering on our upcoming trip. Have you used it a lot? We have the quick service dining plan, and I think it will help us to further reduce our time in lineups, but maybe I'm expecting too much? I was thinking, too, that would be something we could do on the bus ride there. :)

Here is the rub, people will still complain that it is slow, free but slow. 1st world.
I think that this is always a nice plus, they did not need to do it, but nice start.

I saw another website did some speed tests on the bus WiFi and it is faster than my deep woods rural Ontario internet. That said I think my internet is fine, my kid though does not think the same.

I am excited to try the mobile ordering on our upcoming trip. Have you used it a lot? We have the quick service dining plan, and I think it will help us to further reduce our time in lineups, but maybe I'm expecting too much? I was thinking, too, that would be something we could do on the bus ride there. :)
We were there in Jan 2019 when they added the DP option to mobile ordering and we've been using it ever since! Has saved us a lot of time in line and more importantly we enjoy sitting quietly at a table, deciding what we want, placing our order then just wandering to the counter to pick it up. So much less stressful then waiting with the crowds, especially during busier times.

I will say you need to watch the internet as it can drop but normally I just reconnect and try again. Last December we were near Casey's during evening EMH and the crowds were CRAZY! The lineup was 20 people deep outside the restaurant. We sat at a table, ordered, picked it up and were almost finished eating when some of those at the back of the line passed by us with their meals.

The one place it didn't seem to work well as too many people used it was at Aloha Aisle but hopefully they've improved it there.

I hope your experience with mobile ordering is a good one!

The one place it didn't seem to work well as too many people used it was at Aloha Aisle but hopefully they've improved it there.
Funny you should mention Aloha Isle, I used mobile ordering there twice in April and thought it was fabulous, especially with the queue overflowing with people waiting to order. But of course it only takes one small glitch in the software, or one large order from a tour group to make the wait times at mobile ordering as long as the regular line. I wish they would have more options for payment, currently you can only pay with a credit card, I would like to be able to have the option of charging to the room account.

We used mobile ordering over our last trip
Easter 19 and it really cut back in waiting .. use it if you can

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!