• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WiFi Access at Sequoia Lodge?

Bonnie

DIS Veteran
My partner and I will be staying at Sequoia Lodge for the first time in June this year. We're planning on taking our laptop as we'll be taking lots of photos on our digital camera and would like to store them on there, rather than having to buy lots of storage cards for the camera.

In the new official brochure, it states that Sequoia Lodge now has WiFi (wireless internet) access in all rooms, and that it's a pay service. We were just wondering if anyone can confirm:

a) Whether WiFi access is in fact available in all rooms? (As we've read reports that it's only available in some rooms and in public areas);

b) How much does it cost? Do you pay per hour, per day, per week, etc.?; and

c) How easy is it to get connected? What sort of equipment do you need, and is it reliable?

We've never used WiFi before but we were thinking of getting our laptop set up to handle WiFi connection anyway, because you never know when it might come in handy.

If anyone has any experience of using WiFi at Sequoia Lodge, I'd be grateful to hear from you! :earsboy:

Hi,

have only used WIFI at NPBC and HNY yet, but it worked fine. You can go online by buying an accesse code at the hotel shop or direct with you laptop and your creditcard. The price is 10€ for 2 hours within 24 hours or 24 hours for IIRC 29 €.
You only need your laptop with a WIFI-card in.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thank Renate! :) That information was very useful.

If anyone else has used WiFi at the Sequoia Lodge and can confirm if it's available in all rooms, that would be great. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter