Wich show?: Blue Man Group,O,Mystere

Mayra

DIS Veteran
Well, I wanted to take my DS12 to the Criss Angel Believe Show at the Luxor (he's a Criss Angel fan) I just found out it is the show break during our stay.

Now I have 3 choices: Blue Man Group, O or Mystere. Which one would you recommend?

and

Is it every seat a good seat for this shows?

Thaks! :)

I would totally say Blue Man Group- GREAT SHOW! Especially for kids, everyone I know who has seen the show, young & old has loved it. Personally I think the other 2 choices would be boring to a kid. Blue Man, you won't be sorry.

Not listed, but my favorite in Vegas is Love, the Cirque du Soliel show with the Beatles music and themes. I've sat up top and felt every seat was probably good.

Not listed, but my favorite in Vegas is Love, the Cirque du Soliel show with the Beatles music and themes. I've sat up top and felt every seat was probably good.

LOVE, I heard it was great too, but this is a 12 year old, don't know if they would have same reaction as adults.

I would also have to say Blue Man Group. We saw it a few years ago and it was great. I think a 12 yo would find it hightly entertaining too. I haven't seen O or Mystere but have seen a different cirque show when it came to town and i really liked it but I still say BMG is the best choice for you.

My son,11, has loved Mystere for years but BMG is probably a good choice also, it's loud in spots though.
If he likes martial arts KA was enjoyable. My son liked it more than I did, boys have different tastes sometimes though.
He'd wanted to see O for years but he didn't like it as much as he'd hoped.

He's been begging to see Love though and wants our next vacation to be there! He loves the Beatles music, just like his Dad. I wasn't as big a fan of the show but like I said I'm not a big fan of the Beatles.

As you can tell from my screen name though I love most things Cirque.

All I've heard of the Believe show is bad, bad things. I haven't been personally though.

O and Mystere were FABULOUS and I'd see either again in a heartbeat.

I've only seen the Blue Man Group tour show How to be a Megastar, which I wasn't crazy about. But I hear the resident show in Vegas is SO MUCH better.

Kimya

Thanks everyone :)

I think i'll go for BMG

Does anyone knows if any seat is good for this show?

Be thankful that Believe is closed when you are in town. We saw it on opening night and it was horrible. Stick with BMG!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter