Why would this be????

apulk

Mouseketeer
I just booked a lakeview studio and lakeview lock-off 2 bedroom at BLT for next June (right at our 7 month mark). I had to waitlist for a 2 bedroom Lakeview DEDICATED because one night was “booked.” I looked at the availability calendar for 6 weeks before and a month after — NO other night — not one single night was “unavailable“ only that one night the week we want to go. I was unsuccessful in getting the member services person to check with mgmt to see if that night could be made available so just took the waitlist. Makes no sense to me that one room category for one night in a 10 week period would be unavailable.

Any ideas why that would happen?

Rememember, BLT owner can come in and book it ahead of you as the 7 month rule doesn’t apply.

DVC can also book that one night ahead of time with BLT points owned,

Happened to me with a VGF studio where a random night was just gone in the middle of the days I was looking at for a 7 month booking.

So, basically, either another owner, or DVC pulled that night for whatever reason. Just the way it works when booking another resort.

It may not make any sense I know. The only good thing is that chances are good for the waitlist as long as the other nights don’t fill up.

Last edited:
One night and only one category of room sold out for a 10 week window of time doesn’t make sense. Every other room category is also available for every night from mid April until mid June. Very strange.

One night and only one category of room sold out for a 10 week window of time doesn’t make sense. Every other room category is also available for every night from mid April until mid June. Very strange.

Yes and I’ve seen it many times inside 11 months. A random night here or there.

But keep checking too because it could show back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts