Why the Loathing of Daisy? :Best and Worst Today’s episode

Do you also hate Daisy?

• Yes, obviously she is the worst and Donald should cut ties immediately!

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • No. Daisy is amazing! I love her Sass, she’s a strong independent woman(duck)!!

Votes: 72 58.1%
  • I literally couldn’t care any less about this Duck.

Votes: 48 38.7%

• Total voters

NatalieCat

Earning My Ears
on today’s episode of The Best and Worst: Worst Shows at WDW, Ryno mentions again how much he hates Daisy Duck and Shawn (sp?) seconds the loathing of Daisy. I’ve heard this come up from Ryno several times, I’m just curious as to why. I would love to hear an entire episode about the worst characters in the Disney universe and hear how anyone could hate a Disney Character soooo much?!
Lol it cracked me up. Has the root of this ever been discussed in an older episode I’ve missed?

I kno a lot of people aren’t fans of Daisy because she doesn’t seem to have a set personality. If you go back in time to her first introduction to today her personality is very inconsistent

My sister HATES Daisy because she loves Donald. Donald is my sister's favorite character and she claims he is HER boyfriend LOL, so Daisy is the man-stealing competition.

I like Daisy...probably because it drives my sister nuts. Daisy has sass and is stylin' all the time. She's not a goody-goody like Minnie.

I’m indifferent to Daisy. I’d probably prefer a different female character, but I’m not sure who they could use instead. Gadget is cool, but the kids today probably don’t know who she is.

I love Daisy she got sass and Class - don't know why there's all the hate.

She just a modern duck around town, just trying to live her best life.

Also just realized, as I was going to put in an emoji I can put in Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie and Pluto but no Daisy which leads me to question, does the Dis have an anti-daisy policy hmmm.......

Daisy is fine.

Duffy, on the other hand.....I hate that little jerk with the intensity of a thousand suns. I wish he'd get caught in a bear trap and have to gnaw his leg off to escape before tripping and falling into World Showcase Lagoon, never to resurface.

on today’s episode of The Best and Worst: Worst Shows at WDW, Ryno mentions again how much he hates Daisy Duck and Shawn (sp?) seconds the loathing of Daisy. I’ve heard this come up from Ryno several times, I’m just curious as to why. I would love to hear an entire episode about the worst characters in the Disney universe and hear how anyone could hate a Disney Character soooo much?!
LOL it cracked me up. Has the root of this ever been discussed in an older episode I’ve missed?

I thought the same thing! I always thought she was the slightly more exciting version of Minnie, and that they were best friends. But I never saw them much in the cartoons growing up so it's hard for me to have any sort of opinion of her. The guys on the Dis hated on her SO fast I thought THAT'S the story I want to hear! They were in unison! It was funny, so I too am curious as to why!

Daisy is fine.

Duffy, on the other hand.....I hate that little jerk with the intensity of a thousand suns. I wish he'd get caught in a bear trap and have to gnaw his leg off to escape before tripping and falling into World Showcase Lagoon, never to resurface.

I agree 100%

When I was in Shanghai Disney... he was EVERYWHERE :crazy2: It made me twitch... and he has equally annoying friends that I just don't get

Funny, I have a friend who just took her boys (ages 1 and 5) to WDW for the first time. Daisy was the only character that the 1 yr old liked. They did a bunch of M&Gs as well as meals at 'Ohana breakfast, Chef Mickey's, Akershus, Tusker House, and Crystal Palace and still...out of all that, Daisy was the only character that didn't make him scream and flee.

That being said, our dog is named Daisy, so clearly...we like her. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!