Why, oh why?

Bill007

Mouseketeer
"Disney CEO Bob Iger said during a company call about third-quarter earnings, Home Alone, Night at the Museum, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and Cheaper by the Dozen will be remade and available on the streaming service, which launches Nov. 12."

Seriously? Home Alone was lame enough to start with and now they're rebooting it? And the other 2 are very recent franchises. Did anyone ask for or want reboots of these? If you hear a banging sound it is probably me hitting my head against the wall for the sheer stupidity of these ideas!

Keep in mind that we don't know details about the projects. Some may even be series or continuations rather than reboots (I could see this for Night at the Museum). They are trying to use their Fox IP. I'll wait and see what they come up with before decrying it. If I don't like it, well, I just won't watch them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!