Why is Disneyland so magical?

Honestly I believe the magic is stored in all of us, and when we are in DL we allow it out without fear. Any number of people could have a perfectly terrible time at DL because they have no positive energy or emotion just ready to come out and interact, or because cynicism is their way of life. Without us there is no magic, just like without an audience their is no performance.

what judy said..i agree with that. my words exactly judy! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

idk... i wrote a paper about magic being a feeling of positive disbelievement... i honestly think it's all in our perception of the perfect world. DLR is another dimension to me. CM's just add to the enviroment

To me there is nothing better than the joy and excitement that a Disneyland vacation brings to a happy child or adult at any age. Because Disneyland isn't just magical itself it's a place that lets your imagination soar and be free. I first went to Disneyland when I was six and I remember being enchanted by it a lot and seeing the sights of the park is such a unique experience for a child or an adult or anyone. And once your trip is over it leaves you with instant memories that will become the topic of conversations for years to come. Of course let's not forget the unique touches that Disneyland adds to the park to make it special such as wonderful cast members and of course the real stars are the characters themselves. Because the characters make every vacation magical for everyone. Like can you imagine getting a big hug from Mickey Mouse or having your little girl meet Cinderella and Snow White for the very first time and feeling excited joy. Moments like these are what makes Disneyland special for everyone and it's no secret that Disneyland is my favorite park and my number one topic of conversation because I love talking about Disneyland memories with everyone I see. But as Walt Disney said Disneyland will never be complete and I hope they continue to improve and add more amazing stuff. Because Disneyland is truly a magical place indeed
Dodger

Wow, a 13-year-old thread resurrected! I wonder if people still feel the same?

Wow, a 13-year-old thread resurrected! I wonder if people still feel the same?
I was curious to see if the posters feel the same. I went last October and the magic had dissipated. It has come back for me and I'm planning another trip now. I just had to get used to the fact that COVID and different times changed things and I have to adapt. Not that I want to adapt but I have to.

So fun to see old screen names that I recognize from when I joined DIS 13 years ago. Especially fun to read Sherry's comments. I could hear her voice and laughter as I read them. ♥️ She sure had a way with words and describing things.

Last edited:
So fun to see old screen names that I recognize from when I joined DIS 12 years ago. Especially fun to read Sherry's comments. I could hear her voice and laughter as I read them. ♥️ She sure had a way with words and describing things.
I miss her! She was such a wonderful person ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter