Why do Women like Men ?

Just about every lesbian I know is better at all of these than most men I know. I think smokeyblue's coworker may be on to something.

My cousin & her partner have “a guy” they pay to do pretty much ANY task around the house right up to & including putting up their Christmas decorations LOL

That said, I think women have far more to offer men than the other way around. And I think many women (heterosexual women) are discovering this. It’s bad news for guys, but maybe it willl eventually be nature’s way of controlling the population.

My cousin & her partner have “a guy” they pay to do pretty much ANY task around the house right up to & including putting up their Christmas decorations LOL

That said, I think women have far more to offer men than the other way around. And I think many women (heterosexual women) are discovering this. It’s bad news for guys, but maybe it willl eventually be nature’s way of controlling the population.
as a woman 3 years out of a bad marriage, I can't like this comment enough!!! Go women!!!

Women like men because they've been brainwashed by other women to do so since birth. If that fails the men get in on the action by threatening them.

Well...I just spent 2 hours shoveling the driveway so... I think I would like a man for that. Lol
Seriously tho... after my divorce I’m not sure I liked anything about a man. Fast forward 5 yrs and I appreciate men so much more. Not just for things like shoveling snow but for companionship, for conversation (a mans perspective) for their sheer masculinity, for their simplicity. I’m a strong independent woman, I own
a business and my home as well as raise my children alone. I don’t need a man but I do like and appreciate men for all the things women are not and all the things women are.

I would rather hang out with men over females even though I have a few very good female BFFs. I grew up with two brothers; raised three sons now adults. I just like men. Nothing wrong with a little flirting now and then even at my age. ;)

I much prefer the company of men too. I always have had more guy friends than girl friends.

I can't speak for the others, but I like my guy because he went to the store and made dinner last night when I had to work over, sat next to me and ran his hands through my hair as I was falling asleep, before heading out to work night shift at his job, then had all the dishes done and trash out (that we neglected last night) before I even got out of bed today.
He goes out in the cold weather to fill my tank or put air in my tires before work so I don't have to. We like the same movies and books, and could dissect them for hours. He would die for his children, and maybe me too.
He may leave his jeans two feet away from the hamper, get angrier than he needs to when stuck in traffic, or occasionally set off my temper, but He's a keeper.

In terms of friendships, have more close guy friends than I have girl friends (the guys are all gay). As much as I love my female friends, I love how playful my guy friends are and how effortless our friendships feel. Many of my female friends have drifted away after getting into a relationship, or finding a different group of friends, etc. The guys so far have been way more loyal.

That reminds me of when my wife asks me about another woman, "do you think she's pretty?". No matter how smokin' hot she is my patented response is "dear god no, she's hideous and makes me nauseous".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter