Why do Women like Men ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Stay with me. If you ever let a women know you think another women is sexy, she will lay out 5-20 foughts that women has (things you never noticed but she will be right on everyone of them), with that in mind, I must have about 100 they noticed at first glance, along with my billions of male counter parts. But yet they will cuddle up to us, and fight for us. My question is why ?

THEy change light bulbs, open jars, clear ice and snow off the car, mow the lawn in summer, fix computer problems, oh so many things. Too many to list, and more. Oh yeah, get up and see what that noise is in the middle of the night.
Just about every lesbian I know is better at all of these than most men I know. I think smokeyblue's coworker may be on to something.

Excellent question. Right now my husband is wet vacuuming (that sounds dirtier then it should) my kids bedroom so maybe for that?

So men don't notice faults with the competition? ;)

I'm quite sure some do. But as for me, I always thought that if she was truly Mrs. Right there would be no competition. So no, I didn't make it a point to notice faults with the competition. Wouldn't do any good anyway. People need to notice faults for themselves. You can't do it for them.

With competition me and DH have noticed that some women bash on looks of other women/whether they work or not and what man they have.
Where some men the competition is somewhat different, they tend bash each other on status/money and what woman they have.

As far and me & DH go for more than half our lifetime together, we just are. Words can't express it.

I've kind of noticed the opposite, though, too. Women are the first to notice, and comment, on a beautiful woman - and I don't mean the way she looks. I mean, women will notice a woman's poise and confidence and grace, and often think this is what makes her beautiful and attractive. My DD14 and I were actually talking about this - she said that at her school, which is fairly diverse and very accepting of ALL kids, that girls are ALWAYS complimenting each other, saying nice things about other girls, etc. Doesn't mean they are all lesbians, I think it just means that women often have an appreciation of beauty, even when it's another woman.

Now, if that beautiful woman tries to take someone's boyfriend, that is another story....lol, but all in all, I think most women just notice MORE things than men do - generally speaking. And they usually aren't afraid to comment on it - good or bad.

FIRST: Why on god's earth would any man indicate to a woman, his woman, that another woman is 'SEXY'. Hahahahahaha!!!!!

IN GENERAL:
Men are much simpler creatures!
And, woman are much more prone to compare themselves to other women, put out those claws, be each others own worst enemies.

The thing is, to a woman, she is comparing and competing FOR that man.
She is not comparing to 'judge' men.
The objective for the woman is for the man to choose her....
To find faults with the other women.
Not to judge and find fault with the man.
(which, really, is sad.... Women should, often, be much more discerning about the men in their lives)

Men are sometimes the same way... Just usually not to the same extent...
And they self-compare themselves to other men in a much different way, and using much different things/factors to compare. ( $$$$, etc... )

Having said all of that...
Should I go out on a limb and say that, just sometimes, as a woman, I like men not for what they are, but DESPITE what they are!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!