Why do 21st century Disney animated movies suck???

When you look at it from a different vision the Disney movies from 1977 up until 1999 were huge hits for Disney and when Pixar began teaming up with Disney in 1995 a new style was introduced for the new century of Disney movies and after seeing how successful Toy Story was Pixar and Disney pressed their luck with A Bug's Life and although it didn't do as well as Toy Story because it came out in theaters at the same time Dreamworks Antz premiered A Bug's Life was still a bonafide hit on video and with Disney's marriage to Pixar it proves that computer animated movies are hits. But when Home On The Range debuted a whole different vision of Disney people saw and though Home On The Range was alright it wasn't the success Disney had hoped for. But I think when The Princess And The Frog debuted Disney started to go downhill and that's why although fans were pleased to see the return of traditional animation for Disney The Princess And The Frog did okay then when Tangled came out I think it failed because it was the start of computer animated Disney films and Tangled was thought to be a hit but I think Frozen slowly brought Disney out of going downhill. But if you look at Pixar movies now they have had hits with Cars and Finding Nemo but when The Good Dinosaur came out it simply failed and Pixar felt that they had run out of ideas for movies. And I think the only reason why Onward became a hit was because of Chris Pratt because at the time he was also in Guardians In The Galaxy as Star Lord and Onward also made Tom Holland a mega celebrity too. And why Soul was made i'll never know and how it competed for an Oscar against Onward i'll never understand too because the only reason Soul won an Oscar was because of Jamie Foxx. But I think Disney now is focusing more on live action movies and Marvel and Star Wars and also Disney+ because they think it brings them tons of money

Lol. Everything after the 2000s was crap

After the 2000's - so 2010 and after? So, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, & Frozen? Moana? Those are all pretty great in my book!

Chicken Little was in 2005 and that was probably their nadir.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!