Why did MDE let me book FP well before 60 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puzzler56

Earning My Ears
The app allowed me to book a few FastPasses last night. My 60 day window is still 10 days away. They are still in my account this morning. Should I delete them because they might be invalid? It makes me nervous. Has anyone else experienced this?

The app allowed me to book a few FastPasses last night. My 60 day window is still 10 days away. They are still in my account this morning. Should I delete them because they might be invalid? It makes me nervous. Has anyone else experienced this?
DON’T DELETE THEM!

The FP system is glitching due to new software and your confirmed FPs are fine.

I booked FPs on Saturday and they are confirmed and fine.

:welcome::welcome:

Thanks for the replies. I guess it can't hurt to keep them for now. I just wonder what will happen at the 60 day mark... I will take a screenshot.

I read some other posts about people who were able to book a couple of days early. But 10 days seems too good to be true. Nothing's free, right??

Thanks for the replies. I guess it can't hurt to keep them for now. I just wonder what will happen at the 60 day mark... I will take a screenshot.

I read some other posts about people who were able to book a couple of days early. But 10 days seems too good to be true. Nothing's free, right??
Rather than an open 7-day booking window, I have a 30-day window. So, 23-days more than usual and it’s still maintaining that large window. :-)

Rather than an open 7-day booking window, I have a 30-day window. So, 21-days more than usual and it’s still maintaining that large window. :-)
lucky, I have my regular 30 day ap window....maybe it's because I do get ap emails and mail and they are punishing me in other ways :D

My FP day was supposed to be Sunday March 3. I was able to book for all days of a trip from May 2-May 6 on Saturday Feb 23.

I'm not sure a picture will save you. When they changed the rules about how many FP+ you could book as an AP holder even with a room reservation IT was not impressed with mine. Just keep checking them daily.

They must have fixed the glitch because I tried for my May 4 trip. Oh well at least my tickets are linked and ready to go. I had been holding off linking them.

I'm not sure a picture will save you. When they changed the rules about how many FP+ you could book as an AP holder even with a room reservation IT was not impressed with mine. Just keep checking them daily.

What does that mean, changed the rules about how many FP+ you could book as an AP holder? I just recently became and AP holder. Are there different rules for them?

Looks as though this may now be fixed. I was in the middle of trying for FP+ for my stay beginnning 5/9 and it showed me the date, then let me pick a ride and time, but gave error messages when I tried to confirm the FP+. The dates of my reservation are now no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts