Why can't I book four nights at RPR during Presidents' Week?

antmaril

DIS Veteran
I am wondering why I can't book four nights beginning
February 16, 2004. I can book five nights, but not four. The only way I can get four nights is to book a king suite at the rate of $299.

I notice that one of the perks of being Loews Gold is "guaranteed reservations with 48 hours notice". How come they won't book four nights for me in a standard or waterview room????

Help! I really don't want to spend $299 a night.

Did you get that info by calling or booking online? I know for NY that winter break and its quite busy at the parks. Wonder if they placed a minimum night booking?

Did you ask why they wouldnt book the 4 nights? If you havent already I would place a call to Loews First members #.

Sometimes they do put minimum stay requirements. It basically maximizes their inventory from what I've been told. It's frustrating. I had that happen to me once as well.

Jessica:

I have tried to book on-line and through Loews. I can't seem to get an answer. The reservationists can't really explain it - they just tell me that they can't book four nights in either a standard view or waterview room. Actually, they recommended that I book five nights and then just cancel the last night when I check in. I am waiting for discounts. I'd like to see how much this king suite will cost once the discounts come out.

Oh well, I'l figure it out. Either way, we're going to RPR and Universal!!!!

I was told that I could cancel the last day at check-in, but I'm a little apprehensive about doing that. However, if I can get a good rate once the discounts come out, it might be cheaper to book five nights, try to cancel the last night, and if they won't let me cancel it, just pay for that last night. With a good discount, that plan could be quite a bit cheaper than four nights in a suite at $299 per night.

I'll know more once we find out about the discounts!!!

Thanks for the replies.

Hotelkingdom has Royal Pacific for 4 nights @ $169 a night for a standard view and $199 for a waterview. Why not book through them, and cancel if need be. Its only $10 to cancel.

I am considering hotelkingdom.com. I have used them in the past and had no problem canceling.

Thanks for the suggestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter