Why are my magic bands listed as pickup at resort?

Have you tried a different browser? I can't even see my plans on my Tablet. On my desktop sometimes I can't see my bands on Chrome, so I go to the incognito mode. Or I'll use Safari with no problem seeing all my plans.
iPad (safar), laptop (chrome), android phone (chrome, Samsung internet) and the MDE app on both iOS and Android.

They’re not there and haven’t been there for at least 3 days.

I'm going to give it a few days and hope the glitch works itself out...I still have a few weeks before my order is due anyway...
Did you refresh the page? That is what CM told me after I sent the form and he fixed the problem. It worked fine after refreshing.

iPad (safar), laptop (chrome), android phone (chrome, Samsung internet) and the MDE app on both iOS and Android.

They’re not there and haven’t been there for at least 3 days.
UPDATE:
I did another chat session. This time it worked. I had to customize the MBs again but at least they are there again.

Did you refresh the page? That is what CM told me after I sent the form and he fixed the problem. It worked fine after refreshing.
Thanks...I broke down and contacted chat...I filled out a form...refereshed...everything is back to the way it was...I did NOT have to resubmit my customizations...

It's crazy that so many people are having this same issue of their magic band order just disappearing. I'm just so curious if it's something that would fix itself and you would still get your magic bands. I guess we will eventually find out if people suddenly start posting about not receiving their magic bands.

Add me to the list who engaged the chat, had the CM do whatever they did after sending me the secure form, and now my magic bands are back! This seems to be the way to go for most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter