• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why are CM's at CRO so clueless about MVMCP?

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
My mom and I are going to go to MVMCP when we go in Nov/Dec, and she has been calling to find out when tickets go on sale (I tell her to stop calling that I will know from the DIS, but she insists)

I really don't know why she bothers calling cause they give her the dumbest answers...one told her they would be on sale at the end of Nov, another one said Oct...then one really brilliant one said that they don't know and that it is Michael Eisner that makes that decision...what the??? She has called several times and everytime they either have no clue at all or say some month after Oct....

How can we here on this board know that they go on sale sometime around April - May and they have no clue??

I think Disney should have the CM's up on something like this, it really makes them look dumb...it isn't their fault really, it should have something listed in the computer when they type it in, but then again if there is nothing listed then they shouldn't just guess and say Oct or Nov.....

I think im just venting here...LOL :crazy:

I do wish that Disney would do a bit better job in training CM's on what to say so that everyone was giving out the same information.

Last year, the MVMCP tickets did go on sale in April, which was eariler than the years prior. Everyone was happily surprised to have them available so early. The year before, it was in July or August that the tickets went on sale, if I am not mistaken.

Just be patient, we have our time and Disney has theirs. lol Maggie

Im not sure if they were as late as July or August in the past years but I can't remember my name half the time so im not one to go by....

I wish my mom would stop calling them as it irritates me just to hear the answers they give!!! How can they figure the tickets will go on sale at the end of Nov....and when did Eisner start deciding the dates for MVMCP? That just sounded weird.....:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter