• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's The WORST Disney Villain?

D. Crockett

King Of The Wild Frontier
Inspired by the wimpiest Disney character thread from awhile back.

And when I say "worst", I don't mean baddest or most evil. I mean who just didn't pull off the whole bad guy/girl thing? The lamest, "square", if you will. If you were the main hero/heroine of a Disney animated feature film, this would be the villain you would want to go up against considering how easy they would be to defeat.....you catch my drift. ;)

So who does everybody pick as Disney's least-effective villain(s) and why?

Here's my top 5:

1. The Butler from The Aristocats
I can't for the life of me remember this guy's name. I want to say Alfred for some reason, but that's the Batman butler. :confused3 Names aside, this guy takes the cake as the worst Disney villain in my book. Nothing charismatic or threatening about him, and he lost the battle by getting locked in a trunk by kittens. Sad.

2. Commander Roarke (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
Okay so he had backbone and wasn't a push-over like my #1 pick. But he still didn't pull off a memorable bad guy to say the least.

3. Long John Silver (Treasure Planet)
As a Disney animation buff and lifelong fan, I have written-off Treasure Planet completely. Let's just say this film never happened, and leave it at that. ;)

4. Governor Ratcliffe (Pocahontas)
More of a whiner than a "bad guy". Didn't pull it off.

5. Clayton (Tarzan)
Forgettable, needed a sidekick, not scary, loses by accidently committing suicide, didn't care for the voice.

My least favorite is Marina Del Rey from The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning. She tries to come off as all bad and mean but just ends up being super lame and jealous. That, and her song is un-listenable. She may have come off better if she had some magical power or some sort of political clout. Instead it seems as if she just works for the King and lacks friends at all, except for Benjamin. I like him because he has a good name. :cool1: She just doesn't measure up to Ursula at all, just disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter