• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's Going in -----

Thank you for the responses to my ?? about taking your kids out of school. I think that I will start a new thread about that so that I don't mess this one up!:rolleyes1
I am so glad to see so many people going in January! We have never met any Disboard members on our trips and hope to run into a few of you guys in a couple of weeks! This is a great thread!:thumbsup2

Going to FW Jan 26-Feb 2, with the kids and hubby. Its his 30th bday that week! CANT WAIT! REQUESTED the 2100 loop where we were last year..:yay:

pop up-- hope it gets warmer!!

Nov 1993 -Carribean beach
Oct 1997 -CB
Jan 2007- FW
Jan 2008 FW (HERE WE COME!):yay: :yay:
Oct 2008 - carribean Beach (planned-- grand gathering!)
Christmas 2009-- in the works!

The 2100 loop only has cabins. Is that what you meant? If you have a popup you could mean 2000 which is for tents and popups or 1500.We will be there at the same time and have requested a cabin in 2100 which is where we stayed last Jan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter