Who's cruising with us June 22, 2002, Western?

Hey, Roberta--
We are so excited about seeing you guys again!! With this very cold weather, it is nice to dream about all those warm ports!! Howard and I have been to Key West, Cozumel and Grand Cayman on Celebrity, but the times in port are soooo much better with DCL--it was painful to leave KW without seeing the sunset!!

Anyway, I started another thread called 6/22/02 roll call that you might want to subscribe to, and we will try to get an email roster going again like last year!! Now that the holidays are over, I think the time will fly. Love to R, R, and R!!!

Hey Cam, yeah I can't wait until we all cruise again. Ralph's sister and her family are going and our neighbors' family too. I have kept in touch with Caroline weekly, either on IM or the phone. Well, wonder how many other people are going on the same cruise that will reply to this. See you in June.....:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!