Who's at the World this weekend?

rcostello1

DIS Veteran
OK surprise to me I'm here in Florida today. Was supposed to fly down tomorrow for a couple of days but had to escape the KILLER SNOWSTORM...oh sorry channeling the news for a moment...anyway, here I am.

Think I might go to the mall. Am in a hotel, I use the term loosely, until I get to a real hotel at WDW tomorrow.

Survived the bumpiest flight ever. I think retail therapy is only fair...

Hopefully you survived your "hotel" experience and are now in a suitable DVC accommodation. Was the trunk of your rental car big enough for all of our therapy purchases?

Randall

:rainbow:

Yes the spa at Saratoga Springs is much more suitable. Although my butt is killing me from 2 hrs of biking in the gym.

Only purchase I ended up making was water :(. There is always tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that and after that and after that...

By the way its FREEZING here it's 37. Still better than the foot of snow at home in my yard...

Who is at the world next week? I will be there Sunday till Wednesday all day and then leaving early (thanks DME) Thursday for another flight to another place. Sure would be fun to meet and greet some of the nicest people on the DIS boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter