Whole family in room at CBR?????

SPappas

Earning My Ears
We leave for CBR May 15th! Yeah! I'm having questioning thoughts about the rooms being big enough for all of us-2 parents, 9 year old, 3 year old and 12 month old. So...we will have a crib and 2 doubles. But, are we going to feel very confined when kids go down for bed? Or are we going to be ready to go down ourselves? We have a 2nd room reserved right now for grandparents, but they are now unsure if they will be able to get away. They thought they might only come for a part of the vacation and we thought then we would just keep the room the whole time even if they weren't there ( if connecting that is). But, keeping the room the whole time on our pocketbook could cover lots of our costs down there and seems a bit luxurious. I'm just wanting to see what others do who have had kids around the same age. We don't have to have a 2nd room since the baby is still a baby - I know in the future we will have too. Just looking for advice - thanks in advance!

Susan in Illinois

we have stayed at the CBR although only with one child who was 3. The rooms are not a bad size and I think the pack and play will be fine spacewise. As for bedtime, only you know your kids, but my dd will usually keep going until we are all ready to drop, so generally we just all go to bed at the same time. Sometimes she will fall asleep first and we will watch tv quietly, but generally we are all ready to crash.
She did usually take a nap in her stroller during the day, which obviously helps her last longer at night.

Personally, I would save your pennys because you will find plenty of other places to spend them!

Bev

We too find at WDW we are all ready to crash at the same time. Even if you and your spouse want to stay up a little, the kids will be so out of it your niose won't bother them. I have never stayed at CBR, but if there is a balcony that night give you a place to excape after the little ones are put down.

Jordan's mom

I agree with Bev save your pennies!CBR has pretty good sized rooms ,I mean it's not going to be reeeeeal spacious with 5 but you should be okay for the length of your stay.

Our boys usually wear out and are ready to crash before Joe and I but sometimes fight sleep so Joe and I figured this little trick out with our 2 kids.;) ;) One of us adults will be taking a shower.The other will turn out the lights with the boys tucked in.By the time the shower is done the boys are sawing logs,lights and t.v come back on and they sleep right thru that!It's just those first 5 mins. with the lights turned off that seem to do the trick with our kids!

The 15th is getting close!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter