WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

So happy you were able to change all your plans without too much of a hassle!!! Can't wait to read more about your trip!!!

We're headed down in 32 days to that side you don't go to!!! :smooth: Universal is still on my radar for next fall... But we won't be doing any HHN parties!!! 😱

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY & FLYING DAY

Yep...….it still feels like an adventure every single visit...

We slept reasonably well. The bed was comfortable, and pillows were perfect for me....Tom would have preferred them a little firmer but still liked them. It was the general excitement of the trip that as usual, kept us awake....when you wake at 1am after being asleep for only a couple of hours, expecting it to be time to get up.....that`s a little frustrating. And the more you tell yourself you need to sleep, the more you seem to pop awake.......

But, eventually we fall back asleep and it is the alarm that wakes us up....well, the first alarm from my ipad, then the tv alarm, then the wake up call, then our phone.......yep.....we do worry about sleeping in too late.

I as always get up first, hit the shower as Tom checks the flight details from the airport to make sure nothing catastrophic has occurred overnight, but it was fine. All the airports were back to normal.

The products in the shower were lovely, very citrusy and fresh and the shower was powerful enough. The hairdryer was also quite good which was nice. Sometimes they are very poor but this one is fine.

Once we were both dressed we headed down to the Executive Lounge where breakfast was already laid out for us...and it did look very nice and appetising.

i-m2TvHZL-X2.jpg

i-MjKQdHN-X2.jpg

i-vgwjnwx-X2.jpg

i-cNmDwmw-X2.jpg

They had a good selection of breads and some scrambled egg too along with cereals and yogurts and such......I had some bacon and smoked salmon.....and one slice of toast, it was nice and a bit unusual....Tom had croissants and some bacon. It was very nice and we did enjoy it. You can pay for breakfast in the restaurant if you`re not Executive Level, and it seemed a fair price for what you can get in there. But, for us, this was perfect.

We stopped off at reception to see if we could book a cab to take us to the airport, but he said if we were leaving at 7.30 the hotel shuttle could take us......why not. So we put our name down and headed back round the rabbit warren of a hotel to get back to our room for our luggage.

We took the short cut and used the stairs instead of the extra 10 miles we had to walk if we took the elevator......this wasn`t easy....but Tom managed to get them down the two sets easily......I supervised!! They are heavy cases!

The shuttle bus was waiting as we got to the front doors......there were already a few people on it as he loaded our luggage....this was the smallest shuttle I have ever been in......there was around 20 seats, but boy did you sit close to the folks next to you. Unfortunately, one man had been smoking and his clothes stank to high heavens when he came back in the bus. He sat behind us but you could still smell him. That aside, it was a short run to the terminal. We stopped at T3 first then we were dropped at T1. It was a beautiful sunny morning so very pleasant to walk the very short distance to the entrance.

Straight into Departures and there was no line for Premium passengers at all. The regular line was fairly long at this point, so we were glad we weren`t in that line. We got the lady who wasn`t overly friendly, until we chatted to her then her demeanor changed completely and she was smiling and chatty......doesn`t cost much to be nice. Our luggage was quite close to the limit for weight, my reasoning was, we were there for a month......Tom`s first comment was......not a lot of shopping then.......

We got our boarding cards and headed through to security, again we had the quick queue as Premium passengers. This didn't take long and Tom was once again searched separately...….I had been lucky last few times...….no searches for me. It`s a little like a madhouse here, with everyone jumbled up together and trying to get their tray of personal belongings despite others trying to do the same......it is a little manic.

Once through we realised we were a little too early, even for us. As we had eaten, we didn't need to stop for breakfast anywhere.....but we did go into Starbucks for a coffee. I don't drink a lot of coffee so I got water and we sat and passed an hour just watching the world go by.

We wandered through Duty Free where I picked up a bottle of Jimmy Choo perfume and then headed down to where our gate was......our flight was supposed to depart at 11am, and as we passed the board it changed to a 30 minute delay...….not too bad.

When we got down there, a load of Cabin Crew were sitting and looked a little concerned...….through having exceptional hearing I heard them say the plane hadn't left Orlando last night.....

Oh No!!!!! But, it was still showing as departing as normal, and they didn`t seem to be in a rush to go anywhere, so we didn't panic just yet...........I got chatting to the pilot and he said not to worry they had another plane for us.....we`d get there today. He was such a nice man, I was glad I had managed to chat to him.

And as we chatted, as if by magic a plane appeared. There were a couple of others at gates, but one was for Mexico and the other for JFK.....now we had one too!!!

i-HpRnZkR-X2.jpg

We didn't wait too long before boarding began, getting on first is nice, there`s not too many Premium passengers so no mad rush for overhead baggage space. We didn't have the seats we were supposed to have on the original flight, we were in the middle row of three.....but, still plenty of space with these seats. Tom had a very nice American lady sitting beside him and she chatted back and forward which was nice. As we usually sit just the two of us, this is like a lottery.....you never know who you can get beside you. But, she was lovely.

We had just sat down when we got our glass of sparkly from Cabin Crew.....always a nice way to start the flight..

i-FQbknrh-X2.jpg

We can`t quite master these darn selfies!!!!!

We were fairly smart at taking off, with only being 10 minutes late in the end....not too bad. It was a smooth take off and soon we were levelling out and no ear popping this time......we always forget there is a real blue sky above the grey cloud we usually have....and a very bright sunshine.

They soon come round with the first drinks service, I get white wine and Tom gets 2 little beers as they aren't too strong in alcohol, as he`s driving at the other end.

i-6vK8GKr-X2.jpg

Almost immediately we see we are taking an unusual route.....usually we go straight out over Ireland then up past Iceland, Canada and then along the Eastern Seaboard...…..but today, we head South and it looks like we are going straight across the Atlantic...…..makes sense with the hurricane still lingering around...….but, I`m very aware at this point this aircraft only has two engines!!!!!

Usually the Virgin Jumbo Jet goes directly across the ocean, but it has four engines.....I do like four engines!

i-Z8VQCpL-X2.jpg

Settling down is easy...….our seats are comfortable and no one has yet reclined......usually once all the food is out of the way and things quieten down, most recline a little or a lot and have a snooze before landing. It`s not so bad in these seats as we still have plenty of room if people do recline.

I check out the movies, Tom had already started watching one of his movies...…can`t even remember what he watched...….I put on the Stan and Ollie movie. I love Laurel and Hardy and hadn't heard much about this movie...….I actually wished I hadn`t watched it at the end. It was incredibly sad how they ended up. Tom did take his earplugs out when he saw me wiping my eyes......oh dear!!!

Just after that, it was time for our main meal of the flight...…..this airline serves decentish food for a plane......and our choices today were beef in red wine, or chicken in cider sauce.....we chose one of each in case I needed to swap...….I do sometimes do that!!!

i-NgmqMFw-X2.jpg

The beef in red wine has green beans which I detest, but the chicken has little onions......I do choose the chicken and give the pearl onions to Tom...….the beef has mash and the chicken has a dauphenoise style potato...well, as close as it can be. We also have a bread roll, crackers, 2 different cheeses and a chutney, then a little dessert which today is blueberry and vanilla cheesecake. And we get another wine with dinner too and a bottle of water.

i-H28M7js-X2.jpg

i-gBc5tZN-X2.jpg

They are actually not too bad......the chicken is edible as is the beef.....so, we do enjoy it, and it passes some time on the plane too.

No denying it, it is a long flight...….but with a few movies to watch and some snooze time too it`s not too bad. I actually watched John Wick 3 and really enjoyed that surprisingly. As we don`t have a window to look out, it`s easier to try and get some sleep. And we both do just that. The lady in front didn`t recline, but the man behind reclined right back, so I mentioned to him I was going to recline and checked he didn't still have his tray out before I did. So we all got very comfortable.

I think I slept for around 2 hours, which isn't too bad.....I missed CC handing out the ice cream again!!! I always seem to miss that. But, would rather sleep.

Before we know it we are approaching the USA...….

i-DQzHSM8-X2.jpg

Around 90 minutes before we land, they bring round afternoon tea....I`m not really a fan of this as I don't eat egg or brown bread and the orange sandwich filler.....I have no idea what it actually is!!! And neither does anyone else...….even CC when asked :rotfl:

i-WWC32Zd-X2.jpg

I leave most of it, and just have the cup of tea...….and more water.

I put on the audio channel while I watch the skymap.....they have an awesome 80`s channel to listen to......I try not to sing along!!!!

i-DsfTxmS-X2.jpg

i-2BdbtZP-X2.jpg

That last hour is the slowest hour ever!!!! But, everyone springs to life a little...especially if you`ve managed to snooze!!!!

The pilot announces at one point we should all look out the right hand side of the plane and we`ll see the outline of Hurricane Dorian.....I expect to see a few clouds, but you can see the curved outline clearly, and it was indeed huge!!!! Very impressive.

Once we are back in our seat after a bathroom visit, we can really feel the dropping in height today. He seems to be coming down quicker than usual......and our ears are popping like crazy......but he is on a mission and soon we are landing, and another smooth landing was enjoyed.

Then we have the seemingly endless taxi to the stand. There we see one of the Virgin Jumbo`s has arrived...….this would usually fill us with dread thinking of immigration lines, but with Global Entry we don't have to worry.

We have arrived safely, that's all that matters.

Attachments

• 1570623487144.png
    1570623487144.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 1570628220788.png
    1570628220788.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 1570993541683.png
    1570993541683.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
So happy you were able to change all your plans without too much of a hassle!!! Can't wait to read more about your trip!!!

We're headed down in 32 days to that side you don't go to!!! :smooth: Universal is still on my radar for next fall... But we won't be doing any HHN parties!!! 😱

Thanks Nancy.....it just kind of fell into place in the end......

lol......you should try HHN......it`s fun...…. :rolleyes1

Oh you`ll have a blast when you go to that other place :duck:.....hope the weather is still as beautiful as we got.....and yes, you need to start planning next year!!!

More coming up......:wave2:

lol......you should try HHN......it`s fun...…. :rolleyes1

I tried watching the tv show Walking Dead with my husband on Sunday... That lasted about 3 minutes before I went upstairs to watch something less scary!!! I would never survive HHN but I'm sure I'd be the talk of the party for the rest of the guests!!! :rotfl2:

You are off to a fantastic start! So glad you've found another departure hotel so you have options if needed. That is one long flight...I think you do it with great grace and your positive attitude is quite an asset :flower:

It is disconcerting when your flight takes a different route. When I've traveled to the California in the last 2 years we have flown over Canada. It just feels funny, because of course that can't be the most direct route. But really fun to look out and see something new, even if it is quite far below....

Looking forward to your entry and Welcome Home to Sapphire Falls :lovestruc

Maria :upsidedow

I'm here! :wave: Better late than never! So glad you were able to get home easily with the whole airline issue.

Can't wait to read, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO UNIVERSAL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 13 YEARS next June! I'm tagging along with my husband for a work conference in Orlando, and we're ending the week with two nights and three days at Royal Pacific Resort! It's not much time, but it's better than nothing. We're taking our daughter and son-in-law to Disney in late-February/early-March for my 50th birthday, and I'll be giving away one arm and part of a leg to pay for that. So we won't be spending a ton on this trip. However, I am very excited to experience the parks and to see all the wonderment that is Harry Potter!

We landed right on time, which is always good. And we got off the plane quickly, and as we are first off we did get through to the Immigration hall very quickly this time.

Having GE means we usually just scan the passport and then speak to an officer......not this time......it was facial recognition only, no questions to answer on the machine and then straight to a waiting officer, who was very pleasant and didn't ask us any questions. The joys of Global Entry and Trusted Traveller programme.

I went to the bathroom and freshened up a little, then as I came back out the luggage had already began to come through. Would it be too much to ask for our luggage to come off early as it`s supposed to.

Well, it wasn't first off but, it was quick!!! Couldn't believe the two cases came through at the same time! Fabulous! We did glance back to the regular immigration line where our fellow passengers were still lined up, and another jumbo and a Peruvian flight had arrived...….

We got our cases and headed up to the people mover......we got on one straight away and soon we were heading towards the main part of the airport and this is the best part......anticipating everything in front of us!!!

Down to car hire desk, we were a little wary in case we had any issues, but it was fine. They didn't have the Maserati, and he said he hadn't seen one for ages......so we took an Audi Q7...….it would do for now. Not the best car, I wish we had taken the Tahoe to be honest...the manager did say if we didn`t like it we could bring it back. Ok then.

But, we were heading outside and the blast of heat as we walked over to choose the car was immense!!! This was hot!!!

We got the car, and not very impressed was my first thought.....but it would get us around. We set it up and set off on the best part of the journey.

Coming up Universal Boulevard and seeing familiar icons like the Orlando Eye and the StarFlyer is always lovely.......and then further up we see the hotels we know and love so much......It is always such a welcoming sight and we do feel we have come home again. People sometimes ask us how we can enjoy "only" a hotel room instead of a timeshare or similar......I`m not sure to be honest, but it feels as if we are in the right place. We simply love it.

We park up and get inside the hotel quickly as I did notice the strangely high heat we are experiencing.......it`s usually hot, but this was different.

There`s no line at the desk and our friend is away on vacation, so one of his assistants has waited to welcome us, she is so lovely and it`s lovely to see her. It`s so nice to be back here.

After a chat we head up to our rooms........and I won`t even apologise for similar pictures as before......we love this suite and are always delighted to get it.

It has so much space, and feels warm and welcoming at the same time.....

i-2qM2WHX-X2.jpg

i-56sCvHM-X2.jpg

i-WPKKpMZ-X2.jpg

i-tDsWr2c-X2.jpg

The view is always a joy to see...…especially at night when everything is all lit up...….

i-TCCshv2-X2.jpg

The second bathroom is just off the large entrance area, and is a god send somedays......

i-NrRQL7k-X2.jpg

i-GKQzktB-X2.jpg

This little kitchen area is perfect...….it has some storage space for all our snacks and a fridge for anything we want to keep cool......we never use the coffee maker after reading what some folks use them for!!

i-Cx9trs4-X2.jpg

I love this bedroom!!!! It has the comfiest of beds!! And I do like the décor in here, it`s so fresh and light and as is always the case here, the rooms are all immaculately clean!!!

i-tZqgFNf-X2.jpg

i-7Kh3mHM-X2.jpg

i-JcVHW8L-X2.jpg

This is what`s known as "my" bathroom...….although Tom does get to shower here in the morning...…...bless him!!!!

i-Dcr7KZB-X2.jpg

i-rCHPKgM-X2.jpg

i-rckNjqB-X2.jpg

i-nkJg9Ww-X2.jpg

It has a lovely large walk in shower and an over the tub shower too which we have never used......and the toilet in a separate area which would be nice for families who want a little privacy.

i-Bw5jt8d-X2.jpg

Our lovely friend had arranged for a delivery of a beautiful fruit and cheese plate with crackers and water of which we are so grateful for and devour it with relish!!!! We never think we`re going to be hungry, but once we are in the room, we do feel peckish.....and there was a lovely welcome home card for us! It really was thoughtful and kind of him.

i-87NZ9nw-X2.jpg

i-NV8wFWB-X2.jpg

We decide to unpack right now, so while I`m munching on grapes we manage to unplack all that we think we`ll need for the four nights we are here. There`s no point unpacking everything for a short stay.

Then we head down to our favourite bar in the whole of Orlando.....Strong Water Bar.

This place is just the best........amazing cocktails, food and the staff are just wonderful......we take a seat over by the window tonight as our two favourite bar folks arent working, if they had been there we`d have sat at the bar. But, a table tonight and a very comfortable seat is most welcome.

I order a ginger beer....yes, you read that right...... a ginger beer with no rum first off......

Even Brittney was a little surprised......lol.......although I did get rid of the silly giant straws.....I hate paper straws and had been proactive and brought over my own supply of plastic straws to use wherever we went!!! It was a source of amusement in some places I brought my own. Tom had ordered the Fountain of Youth which we both love.

i-7FWG5ms-X2.jpg

Everyone came over to say hello........and it was so lovely to see everyone again, and after a good catch up, the manager Fernando came over. He is a real gentleman and we adore talking to him.....he has such a lovely nature and cares so much about guests and staff alike, and it shows. He has such a good sense of humour too. We get on well.

Chef Carlos then comes out to say hello which is lovely. We admire him a lot and he comes up with some amazing and unique dishes. Always nice to see him.

We then order some food.....and start with the Caribbean ceviche and Brittney tells us Chef Carlos is sending out a new dish for us to try......now that is always a treat!!! She doesn't know what it is, but is sure we`ll like it.........I can`t wait......

i-DBBLZZQ-X2.jpg

The ceviche is beautiful.........it always is......and then Chef came out with his latest creation for us to sample........

They were called Tequenos (I hope that`s the correct spelling) It was a ham and cheese filling with the most unique pastry......it was like a doughnut, but so incredibly light......not heavy at all...this was delicious. The dipping sauce was what we would call a Marie Rose sauce and have it with shrimp.....mayo and ketchup is the base of it. And a little spicy. But, completely delicious!!!!

i-mpzGT3X-X2.jpg

We did enjoy the food......and passed on our delight to Chef and thanked him for the advance sample......

I then decided to order the cocktail Ashley created called Fools Gold.....it really is quite decadent and strong!!!! no one can say the drinks are weak here....they are always incredibly strong and you can taste it! This is a lovely drink.

Tom opted for the Witchfinder which Brittney created and it`s like a sangria, but with rum.

i-Tkf6mB5-X2.jpg

We also chose to have the Mexican Ceviche which is hot and spicy....and it is quite spicy which we love!! So fresh...….

i-bgQS24x-X2.jpg

i-jXVQF5t-X2.jpg

This is perfect. We sit back and enjoy the relative tranquility as it is quiet tonight.......we enjoy this type of relaxation. We have a beautiful view and certainly enjoy the food and cocktails too......

Tom pops out to get a couple of pictures of the view and some of the landscape around us which is beautiful...….

i-RGvQmzR-X2.jpg

i-4LbXwfJ-X2.jpg

Eventually we decide we are starting to get tired......a few folks had come over to chat while we were sitting which is lovely...….and we`re again glad the place isn`t too busy that they can chat to us. But, just as we say we`re leaving, Maggie asks us to wait a few minutes......we had paid the check lol.......

Fernando and Maggie along with Brittney come over with a bottle of the wine we love from here in a gift bag and a card for our anniversary!!! We were so surprised......and I did tear up a little......we just never expected it.....we had mentioned in the past trip it was our anniversary when we arrived, but this was so lovely!!!!

Many hugs later and Fernando suggested a picture....when I had stopped being sniffly.......I am a real softie!!

i-CcBMvnT-X2.jpg

Yes, it was a lovely treat and surprise, and Fernando had put in a couple of Argentinian chocolates as a treat....they`re his favourites and hard to get so we were very honoured he gave us some!!!

We said our goodnights to everyone and one man commented on the way out we must be pretty regular visitors, Maggie said yes, but they`re family......:hug: awwww......I almost went again!!!

But, back to our room and we read the card again where all the staff working that night had signed and some had written some lovely things on it.......it was lovely. I keep using that word lovely, but it really was.

i-hBNL7gB-X2.jpg

By now, we were flagging. It was now around 10pm, quite early for most, but for us it was 3am.

So, quick shower which thankfully didn`t make me more alert.......and into our very comfortable and welcoming bed.

We were ready to start our trip now.........but we had such a good day. Flight was good, and our evening had been lovely.........

I tried watching the tv show Walking Dead with my husband on Sunday... That lasted about 3 minutes before I went upstairs to watch something less scary!!! I would never survive HHN but I'm sure I'd be the talk of the party for the rest of the guests!!! :rotfl2:

Oh that is funny!!! lol.......

You`d be real hit at the event......the SA love someone who is clearly scared......and everyone loves to see folks scared!

Sadly this years event lacked some real scares.....there were still a few in some of the houses, but compared to years ago, it`s tame. Maybe five years from now it`ll be like the not so scary event down the road at the place we don't visit......lol......

You are off to a fantastic start! So glad you've found another departure hotel so you have options if needed. That is one long flight...I think you do it with great grace and your positive attitude is quite an asset :flower:

It is disconcerting when your flight takes a different route. When I've traveled to the California in the last 2 years we have flown over Canada. It just feels funny, because of course that can't be the most direct route. But really fun to look out and see something new, even if it is quite far below....

Looking forward to your entry and Welcome Home to Sapphire Falls :lovestruc

Maria :upsidedow

Thanks Maria.....I`m glad you`re still here and reading along!!!

Yes, we have booked that hotel for next month, Kyle is looking forward to it too, once we convinced him it`ll be better....he`s like me really, doesn't like change...….

Yes, that would have been an unusual route to take for you to California......…(we will get there one day) I do like to fly over Canada as it is quite spectacular in some areas. Looks cold though!!! We secretly quite enjoy the long flight I think...... :thumbsup2

Hi Carole! Great beginning to your trip report- so excited to be following along.
So glad you had a great experience at the Marriott! Can’t wait to read what happens next.
Brenda

What a wonderful anniversary surprise! They treat you so well there. I enjoy just hearing about it. I have to tell you that my husband and I share your love for ginger beer, rum, and lime.So yummy! 😍😍

I'm here! :wave: Better late than never! So glad you were able to get home easily with the whole airline issue.

Can't wait to read, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO UNIVERSAL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 13 YEARS next June! I'm tagging along with my husband for a work conference in Orlando, and we're ending the week with two nights and three days at Royal Pacific Resort! It's not much time, but it's better than nothing. We're taking our daughter and son-in-law to Disney in late-February/early-March for my 50th birthday, and I'll be giving away one arm and part of a leg to pay for that. So we won't be spending a ton on this trip. However, I am very excited to experience the parks and to see all the wonderment that is Harry Potter!

:welcome: along Cara…....hoped we see you here...….

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!! :cheer2: I`m so happy to hear that!!!

June will be here before you know it, and I`m so happy you`re going to RPR.....you`ll have a wonderful time, I know you will.

And how lovely to get a trip with your daughter and son in law, and for such a special occasion.....lovely to hear your plans.

Again, I`m so glad to see you here for this one too......:wave2:

Hi Carole! Great beginning to your trip report- so excited to be following along.
So glad you had a great experience at the Marriott! Can’t wait to read what happens next.
Brenda

Thanks so much Brenda...….I`m glad to see you still here!!! Feels ages since I started it!!!

We did enjoy the Marriott a lot......we were very impressed all round there.....will miss the convenience of the Radisson with the 5 minute walk in the Skywalk, but a five minute cab or shuttle ride is nothing.

Will have more up as soon as I can...….. :wave2:

What a wonderful anniversary surprise! They treat you so well there. I enjoy just hearing about it. I have to tell you that my husband and I share your love for ginger beer, rum, and lime.So yummy! 😍😍

It really was a lovely surprise Andrea.....they do look after us so well, and we absolutely adore every one of them in there....

Oh I love that drink!!!! Isn`t it just the nicest drink.....so refreshing and so tasty...... and anything with ginger beer....I`m happy!!! Like your husband, Tom thankfully likes it too, so when we both fancy one, it`s ideal.....lush drink!!!

Glad everything worked out travel wise. Excited to read another trip report!! Hope there are lots of HHN pictures! Happy Anniversary and Birthday a little late!

Last edited:
:welcome: along Cara…....hoped we see you here...….

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!! :cheer2: I`m so happy to hear that!!!

June will be here before you know it, and I`m so happy you`re going to RPR.....you`ll have a wonderful time, I know you will.

And how lovely to get a trip with your daughter and son in law, and for such a special occasion.....lovely to hear your plans.

Again, I`m so glad to see you here for this one too......:wave2:

Thank you! I'm very excited! I looked at Sapphire Falls too, and it does look lovely. But with such a short trip, I thought we would definitely need the EP that comes with RPR. We'll also be there for our 28th wedding anniversary!

I am thrilled to be taking the trip with Josh and Hannah earlier in the year. And this December I get to enjoy a girls' trip with her, as we have a five-night cruise booked, just the two of us. Like you, I just have the one (pretty awesome) child, and I treasure my time with her. :love:

Last edited:
Just as predicted, you are off to a magical start. I can see why you enjoy that suite, it has everything you need and more! So lovely to see the welcome you receive and how everyone is genuinely happy to see you. When you spread kindness and caring out in the world, it does come back. 🌈 I know you will put that bottle of anniversary wine to good use!

Those Tequenos look amazing!!!! (Hope they will still be around in December...)
Glad you are off to such a wonderful start!

Seems a wonderful start! Glad to hear that the hurricane didn't impede your travel too terribly much and you were able to change your arrangements rather seemlessly, although, it's never fun to give up days. We gave up two days of our vacation in the Keys due to the hurricane but we never got more than a sprinkle in our part of Florida. Lucky, really. So many others were affected...

Everything looks great thus far. The pictures of the two of you in the hotel restaurant were lovely. You were practically glowing...a really gorgeous picture. Excited to see what adventures are next. Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!