WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

I’m checking in to say, like everyone else, my first thought was that you and Tom make it home safely. And now I’m put out of joint because I was hoping to fly Thomas Cook one day! At least there’s still virgin. I know comments keep you fueled up for these reports so I wanted to say hi. I just binge read the May report (how is it that I so rarely catch them live?) and absolutely felt transported. What a dream of a trip!

I can’t wait to try Strong Water.

Did you tell us yet what Tom made you pick out for your birthday? ;) I hope it came in a pretty blue box. Happy belated!

Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary!

So sad about Thomas Cook and all who lost their jobs.

Always look so forward to your trip reports!

:welcome: along SCDizfan......glad to see you again......

Thank you for the good wishes, we had a lovely anniversary and birthday...always nice to celebrate in Orlando....

It is horrible so many lost jobs. You do feel guilty wondering how it affects you when folks are losing so much.

But, hope you enjoy this one too......always a pleasure to see you...:wave2:

I’m checking in to say, like everyone else, my first thought was that you and Tom make it home safely. And now I’m put out of joint because I was hoping to fly Thomas Cook one day! At least there’s still virgin. I know comments keep you fueled up for these reports so I wanted to say hi. I just binge read the May report (how is it that I so rarely catch them live?) and absolutely felt transported. What a dream of a trip!

I can’t wait to try Strong Water.

Did you tell us yet what Tom made you pick out for your birthday? ;) I hope it came in a pretty blue box. Happy belated!

Thank you Melinda........we always flew either TC or Virgin......not much between them service wise......but will miss TC a lot. They were just as good as Virgin and yes, we’ll miss the option of flying with them.

Yes, I’m so glad you popped in to say hi.......always lovely to see you......and I hope you enjoy Strong Water when you go.........we’ve had a few amazing nights over there this trip too.....

For my birthday I got a Garmin smart watch, an MCM purse (wallet) perfume and few other bits and bobs. Also have 2 presents at home.....not sure what they are......surprise apparently. They won’t be major presents. But I’m happy with what I got........we did look in Tiffany, but nothing jumped out at me........

Hoe you are doing ok......nice to see you pop by........ :wave2:

Hope your wonderful holidays are going well! And, Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary!

Has the weather been co-operating? Are you loving the heat? :)

Hope your wonderful holidays are going well! And, Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary!

Has the weather been co-operating? Are you loving the heat? :)

Thanks April.........

Weather has been wonderful.......incredibly hot and ::yes:: ......we love it!! First few days after the hurricane it was a little too hot......but we got through it.......lol......today our car showed 102F outside around 2pm........

Hope it cools down tonight though for a short visit to HHN.......but, we are having a blast.....even on the days we aren’t doing much........

Hope all is good with you too.......:wave2:

So, quick update........and thanks for all the lovely messages asking if we were ok, and several offers of a bed if we needed it here in Florida :hug:

Thankfully, looks like we’ll be flying home Wednesday night, but not sure which airport we’ll be flying into........won’t matter really, we’ll get home one way or another.........the hotel have been fabulous throughout this bit of drama.......whatever we need which is lovely.

Torrential downpour just started here......only the second time we’ve had rain the whole trip, which for September is amazing......don’t think rain will last long.........weather has been phenomenal the whole trip. Humidity been high at times too.

Thanks again fo all the messages, appreciate them all......hope you’re all good and doing ok.......:wave2:

Nice you know the day now, Schumi. Glad to hear the weather has been so great. Hope your downpour was short.

I am packing an umbrella, just in case. Hoping hot and nice, starting Monday. And will try to say hi, before you leave.

and so great the hotel is understanding, and kindly let you change plans in both ends of your trip.

Hope you have a great last few days. We arrive on Oct 14 th for 14 nights of Rest and fun at the RPR and I can’t wait! We only did a week at RPR last May as stayed at Disney for two weeks in September, but RPR is just so much more relaxing!

Also doing RIP HHN tour while we are there( done it once before) so looking forward to that. Bet you will be sad to leave, but if you are anything like us you will be already booked for next year!

Nice you know the day now, Schumi. Glad to hear the weather has been so great. Hope your downpour was short.

I am packing an umbrella, just in case. Hoping hot and nice, starting Monday. And will try to say hi, before you leave.

and so great the hotel is understanding, and kindly let you change plans in both ends of your trip.

Yes, the management have been fabulous as always. So helpful with anything we might have needed. They keep reminding us we are more like family than regular guests which is always lovely to hear.

Hope you won’t need the umbrella.....it’s been so hot today again, just as we thought it was cooling down slightly.......but gorgeous. It’s been lovely having no rain this trip at all. Two short downpours don’t constitute rain for us.......so, we’ve been happy about that......

Safe travels tomorrow........

Hope you have a great last few days. We arrive on Oct 14 th for 14 nights of Rest and fun at the RPR and I can’t wait! We only did a week at RPR last May as stayed at Disney for two weeks in September, but RPR is just so much more relaxing!

Also doing RIP HHN tour while we are there( done it once before) so looking forward to that. Bet you will be sad to leave, but if you are anything like us you will be already booked for next year!

We book our next stays usually before we leave one. So far, we have December this year booked for 11 nights (that was booked last year too), we have May for 23 nights and September is an open booking right now we can adjust when we know our flights.......so, yes, we like to be organised.

So, not overly sad as we’ll be back in just under 2 months after we leave this trip.

Had an absolute ball though......we adore our time here....hope you have fun too.........

My tennis team was THIS CLOSE to getting to go to Orlando in November. So bummed.
Glad you're having a great trip! Can't wait to see the full details!!!

My tennis team was THIS CLOSE to getting to go to Orlando in November. So bummed.
Glad you're having a great trip! Can't wait to see the full details!!!

Oh no!!! I was convinced you’d win that one!! Plenty more to come out on top Alice........:thumbsup2

Yep.......had the best time.....and some strange times this trip!!! No question it had some strange moments between one thing and another......but we smiled through it all and got through with little to no stress........can’t do much else!

Full details to follow of course......... :wave2:

Ooh! This means our new TR will be here before we know it! So happy you are safely home and relaxing after your wonderful trip :D

Maria :upsidedow

Welcome home! I know you were thrilled to see your boy. Can't wait to hear about everything!

Thanks Andrea.......it was fabulous seeing him after a month! FaceTime helps a lot though..... :thumbsup2

Will get it up and running soon........:wave2:

Ooh! This means our new TR will be here before we know it! So happy you are safely home and relaxing after your wonderful trip :D

Maria :upsidedow

Thanks Maria......apart from washing, drying, ironing, cooking, baking and putting clothes away.......yes, I’ve been relaxing........:rotfl:

Our church has a bake sale tomorrow so, I had to make some kind of contribution........our minister laughed when I said I’d drop my baking off in the morning......he thought I’d be recovering from jet lag.......but I seem to be fine this time.......fingers crossed.......

And yes, TR will be coming soon.......Tom is uploading our pictures right now.......seems we took more pictures than I thought......::yes::

Oh man, I do love a good old church dinner and a bake sale! My brother-in-law is a minister, and one of the churches where he pastored used to throw the best Sunday lunch you've ever had. A whole room full of desserts! It was my idea of Heaven😊

Oh man, I do love a good old church dinner and a bake sale! My brother-in-law is a minister, and one of the churches where he pastored used to throw the best Sunday lunch you've ever had. A whole room full of desserts! It was my idea of Heaven😊

Lol..... maybe if they offered a lunch on a Sunday we’d go more often..... :rotfl: we more help out with the social side of the running of things....Minister is ok with that......he often jokes religion is one of these things that is good in moderation......(not within the hearing of the oldies though)

Yes, our bake sales are amazing. I’m not the best baker if I’m honest, but there’s never anything left by the end. And yes, it’s a dessert fans idea of heaven.......::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!