WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

Hooray! Can't believe I'm late to finding it, but thrilled nonetheless! So looking forward to reading your trip report again, Carole! You're such a lovely writer and I really appreciate all the details you include. My children and I are coming to Universal in March 2020 and have planned to stay at RPR in a Club Level Room (you always make my mouth water with your descriptions and photos of the lounge! lol) You've inspired us and I'm so grateful!

And a very big :welcome: to you April......

Glad you made it here........always a pleasure to see you......and thank you for your lovely comments.....I love to read them.......:thumbsup2

I’m so happy you’ll be here in March next year.......and the guys in Club Lounge are so lovely.......you and your family will love it I’m sure......

And as always, hope you enjoy this report once it gets started......eventually.....lol......look forward to your comments too.......:wave2:

Happy Belated Birthday Carole! 🎁 😊 Sounds like you are having a wonderful time!!!! Enjoy! :flower:
Brenda

Awww thanks Brenda......yep, we are having a ball! Little bit cooler tonight which was lovely to wander around in.........but still hot! :wave2:

Oh my, missed your Birthday (oh well I probably will forget my own :rotfl2: , forgot my Uncle's as well same day as yours and I usually call him, he's quite elderly maybe he doesn't want to be reminded...oops)
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday, from what I've learned about Tom I'm sure it was spectacular and included a few :drinking1

Oh my, missed your Birthday (oh well I probably will forget my own :rotfl2: , forgot my Uncle's as well same day as yours and I usually call him, he's quite elderly maybe he doesn't want to be reminded...oops)
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday, from what I've learned about Tom I'm sure it was spectacular and included a few :drinking1

Thank you Tink2Day....it really was a lovely day and yes he surprised me again with a few things I didn’t expect........and I have 2 surprises (not big ones) when I get home.......he does spoil me rotten :hug:......my mum says I deserve my Princess title........lol......

Awww, I’m sure your uncle will love to hear from you anytime.......and, no.....never forget your own birthday.......always fun to celebrate......:wave2:

I am following even more eagerly -- just booked our flights for our January trip. So excited as there are some new things since we last enjoyed a Universal vacation!

I am following even more eagerly -- just booked our flights for our January trip. So excited as there are some new things since we last enjoyed a Universal vacation!

Yay!!!

Delighted to hear you have your flights booked! That’s always the first thing we do.......then everything else follows.......

I forget when was the last time you were there at Universal? You’ll definitely see some changes.

But, excited for you........::yes::

Yay!!!

Delighted to hear you have your flights booked! That’s always the first thing we do.......then everything else follows.......

I forget when was the last time you were there at Universal? You’ll definitely see some changes.

But, excited for you........::yes::

We were there in 2016. I'm not sure how much we'll enjoy Jimmy Fallon or the Fast & the Furious, but nice to have something new to experience. We are definitely excited to ride the Hagrid coaster!

There are also some new restaurants to try -- maybe we'll get a peak at them in your TR! :D

Late as usual but hope your birthday was a great day! How could it not if you are in Florida!

Thanks Kathy......it was a lovely birthday........but, I agree....if you’re in Florida.......can’t be much wrong in the world! :wave2:

We were there in 2016. I'm not sure how much we'll enjoy Jimmy Fallon or the Fast & the Furious, but nice to have something new to experience. We are definitely excited to ride the Hagrid coaster!

There are also some new restaurants to try -- maybe we'll get a peak at them in your TR! :D

Oh that is exciting! There have been a few old changes since then........I think everyone should try Fallon and F&F........we hated both lol......but some like it.........

Looking forward to trying Hagrids next week...........and we have tried a few new places to eat this trip.......although think they’re all offsite.....but so good!!! :wave2:

Happy belated birthday - and anniversary! I’ve been reading your reports for the last few years and am finally popping in to say how much they are appreciated. Such detail to them makes me feel like I am right there with you. Have picked up some tips for our November trip with our son. Have to look for the owlery door opening!!
Margaret

Happy belated birthday - and anniversary! I’ve been reading your reports for the last few years and am finally popping in to say how much they are appreciated. Such detail to them makes me feel like I am right there with you. Have picked up some tips for our November trip with our son. Have to look for the owlery door opening!!
Margaret

:welcome: Along to margareton27.........it’s a pleasure to see you post here........

Thank you for the birthday/anniversary wishes..........and I’m so happy you’ve enjoyed previous reports.......I hope you like this one too ::yes::

Not long till November........are you staying on or offsite? I do hope you get to see the owlery doors open.......think we’ve only seen it that once, we keep looking though.......

Again, glad to see you here........:wave2:

:welcome: Along to margareton27.........it’s a pleasure to see you post here........

Thank you for the birthday/anniversary wishes..........and I’m so happy you’ve enjoyed previous reports.......I hope you like this one too ::yes::

Not long till November........are you staying on or offsite? I do hope you get to see the owlery doors open.......think we’ve only seen it that once, we keep looking though.......

Again, glad to see you here........:wave2:
We are staying at the Doubletree just off property his time. We stayed at RPR last time. As it is a very quick visit we thought we would try something different.

We are staying at the Doubletree just off property his time. We stayed at RPR last time. As it is a very quick visit we thought we would try something different.

Doubletree always gets fabulous reviews........never heard a bad comment from them......I’m sure you’ll love it.......it’s so close and handy for Universal...... :wave2:

Hi Schumi! I’ve just read on the news here that Thomas Cook has ceased trading immediately! I hope this won’t affect you?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!