WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

It`s finally September!!!!!!

Gotta love September.........party:

It`s finally vacation month and we can head off on our travels once again........it feels ages since we were last in Orlando, but in reality, it`s not too long. But, we just can`t wait to get back to Orlando, our favourite hotels and the theme parks with HHN of course. Albeit a couple of days later!

A friend in Orlando emailed me last night to remind me if there`s a lot of storm damage the beaches might not be the best place to visit in the next few weeks......completely agree...….so we`ll play that one by ear and see how things go. If we don't get to the beaches we want to visit, we have plenty more things to fill our time.

But.........

I am glad to hear that everyone involved has been so accommodating for you. It is stressful to have to make changes to a vacation. Travel safe and Happy Anniversary!

Hi Carole,
Have a wonderful trip and I’m keeping my fingers crossed you’ll have great weather!!!! It looks like the west (Gulf coast) won’t be affected by the storm so you should be able to head over there for a beach day.:beach:
Can’t wait to hear all about your adventures:flower:
Safe travels
Brenda

I am glad to hear that everyone involved has been so accommodating for you. It is stressful to have to make changes to a vacation. Travel safe and Happy Anniversary!

Thanks so much Jocelyn.......in the end I think the thought of not knowing was more stressful and hoping all the changes would fit together.......so far so good.......::yes:: But, glad it’s sorted!

We had planned to go out for an anniversary dinner on Thursday, but not now......lol.....after a long flight day we’ll grab something in Strong Water and try and stay awake till as late as possible.......

Thanks again for the good wishes........:flower3:

Hi Carole,
Have a wonderful trip and I’m keeping my fingers crossed you’ll have great weather!!!! It looks like the west (Gulf coast) won’t be affected by the storm so you should be able to head over there for a beach day.:beach:
Can’t wait to hear all about your adventures:flower:
Safe travels
Brenda

Oh it does look good for the Gulf Coast doesn’t it!! Crossing all fingers and toes no one is affected badly by Dorian.......and maybe we’ll get to NSB too........

Thank you........we’ll certainly do our best to have fun........ ::yes:: :wave2:

Glad the airlines let you change flights without a hassle... Looks like Dorian is going to play havoc on the whole eastern coast... Have a safe trip and can't wait to read all about it!!!

Really glad you were able to sort things out Carole.

We are still a few days out from a determination on whether or not we will have to evacuate. We always leave if the governor orders it. I really hope we don't have to!

I hope it stays further east and that the strength drops very soon so that there’s no need to evacuate and no/minimal damage done.

Glad the airlines let you change flights without a hassle... Looks like Dorian is going to play havoc on the whole eastern coast... Have a safe trip and can't wait to read all about it!!!

Oh isn’t it awful.....even if it misses Florida it’ll still cause some damage somewhere.........

Airline have been very good so far. I think it may be a longer than usual flight as we’ll go high above it as we have done before with tropical storms and such.

Thanks......look forward to seeing your comments when I’m back........:wave2:

Really glad you were able to sort things out Carole.

I hope it stays further east and that the strength drops very soon so that there’s no need to evacuate and no/minimal damage done.

Thanks iona.........we spoke to a Scottish girl on the phone which is unusual.......and she said all call centres had been drafted in to help with this issue.......so didn’t have to wait the predicted 2 hour wait to speak to someone........they have a good online chat, but I prefer talking to a person.

It’s awful to watch it, I can’t anymore.......we have a out of friends over there and are worried about them.......so, yes, like everyone says I hope it blows back out to sea and misses everyone!

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face.......it’s SEPTEMBER!!!

Happy you and Tom will be off before you know it and back at the wonderful place you both love!!

We won’t be too far behind! Save some rum for me!!!:rotfl2:.......:drinking1

Hi Carole. I thought of you today and wondered about your flight so I took a moment to check in here. I'm glad to see you were able to re-arrange your travel plans. I was hoping to run into you and Tom and say hi but that probably won't happen after all. We fly out on Friday.

Yesterday we went to Animal Kingdom and had a great time. So far the weather is good. Sunny with some clouds today. The forecast keeps calling for chance of rain and wind gusts up to 40 kph. We're going to go to Disney's Halloween party this afternoon and see how the evening goes. No refund and we can't change party dates.

At Cabana Bay this morning the pool areas are closed off and all the tables upside down in the pool in case of winds.

Actually, the sun is gone now and its cloudy.

Crossing fingers for everyone down there...was wondering how it will affect everyone's trip plans. Glad you were able to arrange yours!

Hi Carole. I thought of you today and wondered about your flight so I took a moment to check in here. I'm glad to see you were able to re-arrange your travel plans. I was hoping to run into you and Tom and say hi but that probably won't happen after all. We fly out on Friday.

Yesterday we went to Animal Kingdom and had a great time. So far the weather is good. Sunny with some clouds today. The forecast keeps calling for chance of rain and wind gusts up to 40 kph. We're going to go to Disney's Halloween party this afternoon and see how the evening goes. No refund and we can't change party dates.

At Cabana Bay this morning the pool areas are closed off and all the tables upside down in the pool in case of winds.

Actually, the sun is gone now and its cloudy.

Oh I’m sorry we’ll miss you......we probably won’t do a park on Friday till HHN.........would have been nice to say hello.

Yes, hopefully everything is in place now.

Hope the rest of your trip is fabulous and weather doesn’t affect it any.......enjoy Mickey’s Halloween Party.........

Crossing fingers for everyone down there...was wondering how it will affect everyone's trip plans. Glad you were able to arrange yours!

Thanks Kathy........yes, it’s an awful storm. Always hoping for the best down there.......but it looks dreadful.

Nice to see you post though.......hope you’re doing ok........ :wave2:

All caught-up. Have truly enjoyed reading your trip reports, but have never replied. ( Actually have posted very rarely), but felt like it was a good night to come out of hiding. 😅
Sorry to hear about your change of plans, and wish you smooth sailings, once you do get going!
...I was only at Universal for a day trip, back in the mid 90's, which hardly counts, and the rest of my family has never been, at all.
We will be there over Thanksgiving week, and can hardly contain myself!
Thank you for all the great advice, and for sharing your journeys!

All caught-up. Have truly enjoyed reading your trip reports, but have never replied. ( Actually have posted very rarely), but felt like it was a good night to come out of hiding. 😅
Sorry to hear about your change of plans, and wish you smooth sailings, once you do get going!
...I was only at Universal for a day trip, back in the mid 90's, which hardly counts, and the rest of my family has never been, at all.
We will be there over Thanksgiving week, and can hardly contain myself!
Thank you for all the great advice, and for sharing your journeys!

:welcome: along LullahBelle......glad to see you post here!

Wow, you are going to see massive changes in Universal.......I’d love to have seen it way back then, it’s hard to imagine it any different to what it is now. We have seen old pictures of course, but would still like to have been there. And to bring first timers will be amazing.

I’m sure you’ll have a fabulous time over Thanksgiving.......we arrive just after it on November 29th this year......

But, I’m happy you’ve posted and thank you.....I’m so glad to read you’ve enjoyed the reports up till now.......hope this one is the same.......:wave2:

Carole...I'm glad it seems to all be working out for you. Even though you won't get a special meal out for your anniversary...You'll be leaving on a jet plane for a holiday!!!!! I can't think of a better way to spend it!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you, that there is not too much clean up and that you arrive safe and sound. Have a great trip!!!!!

Too bad you couldn't get here though -- sounds like the parks have low crowds. BUT, you will have a fabulous time! :) I can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!