WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

All your pictures are great but the ones of HHN are awesome! We can't go this year but next year we will be back!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Universal and HHN!!

All your pictures are great but the ones of HHN are awesome! We can't go this year but next year we will be back!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Universal and HHN!!

Yay for next year!!!

I’m sure they kept the best houses for you then........ ::yes::

We do love our HHN!!! And pictures are a wonderful memory of such a fun event......we didn’t take too many the first two years, but after that......we went into picture overdrive!! Love them though.......and thanks......glad you like them too!!

You're getting me even more excited for HHN Carole....I miss RHPS too and wish they would bring it back...I remember fondly watching it with you the first time we met up at HHN...good times :flower1:

I just can't get into the new show for some reason...I liked it the first year but not last year. Hopefully it will be better this time and we have a new lagoon show to look forward to as you mentioned so I can't wait to smell the chainsaws.

You're getting me even more excited for HHN Carole....I miss RHPS too and wish they would bring it back...I remember fondly watching it with you the first time we met up at HHN...good times :flower1:

I just can't get into the new show for some reason...I liked it the first year but not last year. Hopefully it will be better this time and we have a new lagoon show to look forward to as you mentioned so I can't wait to smell the chainsaws.

I think we need a campaign to bring it back!! I sure they’d listen....lol......it was fun!!!

Yes, the new show isn’t the same......don’t think anything will beat that as a classic HHN show!

Yes, lol.....smelling the chainsaws is an experience on their own!

I do enjoy Texas Roadhouse every now and again, the downside it’s loud, but the Steaks always perfect. I know we have a longhorn, surely we’ve been but I can’t recall having an opinion about it. Maybe we should give longhorn a try.
TX roadhouse is an hour RT for us at home, Longhorn is 5 minutes. Let’s just say, we enjoy the longer drive
Oh not sure I like the sound of loud! But a good steak might be worth it.....

Yes, give Longhorn a try.....I know some chains do vary in standard, so hopefully the one near you is a good one!!
It truly is hit or miss in the franchises for some reason.
do remember one woman apparently claiming loudly she was going to sue that “hell hole devil worshipping place” into the ground for having such evil billboards..... :rotfl: she really thought she was going to shut them down for upsetting her ten, yes ten year old son!!
She was not alone from what I gather. Honestly, didn’t raise any eyebrows in our camp. To each their own I suppose. What ever happened to putting your hand over your kids eyes when you didn’t want them to see something lol
smelling the chainsaws is an experience on their own
My favorite fall scent :)

TX roadhouse is an hour RT for us at home, Longhorn is 5 minutes. Let’s just say, we enjoy the longer drive

It truly is hit or miss in the franchises for some reason.

She was not alone from what I gather. Honestly, didn’t raise any eyebrows in our camp. To each their own I suppose. What ever happened to putting your hand over your kids eyes when you didn’t want them to see something lol

My favorite fall scent :)

lol.....they should start selling that as a spray at HHN......eau de chainsaw...…. :rotfl:

It`s a shame some places aren't up to scratch.....I know the Longhorn on I Drive we will never set foot in again.....truly dreadful....but the one in LBV we have always had fabulous service and food is top notch. Been going to that one for years and never been disappointed.

I do remember now how big the campaign now against those billboards......yes, glad Universal never gave into pressure to remove them.....we loved seeing them!!!! First time I ever heard of this notion.....couldn't quite believe folks had such an attitude like that!!!!

Image result for thats universal we must never go there meme

We of course ignored such opinions.....and never looked back......:thumbsup2

Carole seems to make friends with any scare actor she meets

I think they like her and wishes she would join them!

She would be an awesome scareactor!!

lol......it is funny when they do remember you! Although we are friendly with one and didn't realise it was him till I looked really close, it was still light out........it shows in the picture I recognised him.....

Oh I`d forget to scare folks and just have fun.....but what a blast it would be for one night...... ::yes::

Our youngest bundle of joy turned 11 today!!!

Thought I’d drop a pic of dessert tonight from Longhorn!!!

We always do a birthday meal and that’s what his choice was today!!!

We have 3 Longhorn’s within about 20-25 minutes of us and all are usually pretty spot on for service and quality of food.

We have a Texas Roadhouse within 5 minutes of us but unfortunately it isn’t quite what it used to be.

Anyways, we had a wonderful day for him and our middle son will turn 17 on the 29th then mine is September 18th and I will remember yours Carole because you share a birthday with my Grandmother and Sister!!!

Wasn’t Tom’s Birthday near?

:wave2:!!!

To say we are excited about the houses and some of the scare zones this year is a complete understatement...….although some of the houses for example Ghostbusters should be more fun than scary, we`re still anticipating lots and lots of scares!!!

I'm so excited!

the Bloody Mary house itself...….it was fabulous!!!

Our first year was 25, but hearing about past years, I wish we'd gone sooner! Especially for the Bloody Mary year.

This was the year the face of Bloody Mary was on billboards all along the I-4 and parents all complained it was giving their kids nightmares and so on and they should be removed......I don't think they ever were thankfully!!!!

Love it :rotfl:

Lol haven’t seen that MK/U gif for ages.

lol...….I know it`s so true for some people!!!!

First year we went we met one couple on an Illuminations Cruise who when I asked when they were going to Universal said oh we never go there.....thought it was a one of. Then others said things like they`d never set foot there......didn't understand the mentality at all. Of course at that point i didn't realise some Americans had shorter vacation time...….I just assumed everyone had at least two weeks for a visit. Sure, we don`t go to Disney, but I`d never tell anyone to not go or say it`s the pits the way some do .....Disney do put on a good show.

But, each to their own......I do wonder how many people used to say they`d never go.....then along came Potter...…..hmmmm…….

I'm so excited!

Our first year was 25, but hearing about past years, I wish we'd gone sooner! Especially for the Bloody Mary year.

Love it :rotfl:

I know what you mean....there were some fabulous years before we ever went to Orlando...wish I`d seen some of them......and wish they`d recreate Jack`s Carnival of Carnage.......it was massively funny! Bloody Mary too...….

Two weeks tonight till opening night!!!! Excited.....yep!!!!

We are merchandise fiends at HHN!!!

There are several items we purchase every year......mugs usually and shot glasses. A tee shirt or two are usually purchased for Kyle...….and they last for ages!

We still have tee shirts from 2008 that look brand new.....

So, apart from these Ghostbusters lanyards which will absolutely be in our suitcases going home ::yes:: I can`t wait till the rest of the merchandise is released...….I`m sure we`ll like the look of most of it this year...….

Image result for ghostbusters lanyards hhn

Yes, Sapphire Falls. I am so excited to stay there for the first time! I am looking forward to trying all the yummy new drinks you have written about (Fool's Gold :drinking1). Sad that we won't get to Teak this trip because thanks to you we LOVE that place, but we are bringing three newcomers so we will probably just stay around the parks and City Walk...plenty of places there too so I am not upset about that at all!

Also, we will be attending Passholder Appreciation Night as US so hopefully I will have lots to report about that as well. I don't know that we will even try for Hagrids this trip, we will be back in February so hopefully the crazy waits will have died down by then!

Are you home yet crabbymom……… :)

I am so hoping you had the best time at Universal and Sapphire too.....

Our Longhorn one near me, is one steak place we will never set foot in again. Terrible service, and not good steaks. The Outback near us, is pretty good, and most of the time, the steaks there are very good.

We did try the new Big Fire place in City Walk. We both ordered a filet, as it's one of our favorite steaks. They both tasted so strongly of the wood they used to cooked them under, we thought it took away from the natural flavor of that cut of meat. And I've had ones that were much more tender than these. It was a decent value, given you get a vegetable and starch with it. We thought we knew what smashed potatoes are. Or we thought we did. To us, we get them at the bbq place we enjoy, and it's mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon mixed in it. At the Fire, it was exactly what was described. Small, skin on, not very full, potatoes, smashed down enough, some were split open n the sides, and some just kinda flat. No flavor to them either. Salt and pepper did help, but there was not a lot of meat, like you would find in a baked potato. Was high ceilings, industrial, and even though sparcly crowded, very noisy. And they had to move us from a table, as little one was getting drops of water on her, from the AC above. They were nice about it, but that should not have happened, and they placed us in the worst area, even though we went at a not crowded time, around 5pm. Next time, I will ask for upstairs too, as I am sure the view is much nicer, than the street level on the first floor. And we will order chicken, as a woody taste on that may not taste as bad. Not sure. There are other places we'd rather eat a steak at. Next time, we will try Ocean Prime. Which we were going to do, but so little time, and we did want to see what Big Fire was offering.

Yay! 2 weeks. A bit more for me. And great pictures of HHN times. Enjoy seeing them. And yep, I did buy a shirt the last time I went, and those lanyards look awesome too. I'll have to decide.

Carole.....your face in a couple of those pictures :rotfl: :lmao: :laughing: Tom does such a fabulous job taking the pictures. It sure does look like it would be a great time. Everything about HHN amazes me. I'm not a scary movie fan...so this is NOT up my alley...but it looks like it would be fun! Your count down is getting closer :hyper: So Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did try the new Big Fire place in City Walk. We both ordered a filet, as it's one of our favorite steaks. They both tasted so strongly of the wood they used to cooked them under, we thought it took away from the natural flavor of that cut of meat. And I've had ones that were much more tender than these. It was a decent value, given you get a vegetable and starch with it. We thought we knew what smashed potatoes are. Or we thought we did. To us, we get them at the bbq place we enjoy, and it's mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon mixed in it. At the Fire, it was exactly what was described. Small, skin on, not very full, potatoes, smashed down enough, some were split open n the sides, and some just kinda flat. No flavor to them either. Salt and pepper did help, but there was not a lot of meat, like you would find in a baked potato.

Lynne...we called those twice stuffed potatoes. They are DELICIOUS!!!!!!! I do like a good smashed potato as well. I do make those for meals sometimes as my boys enjoy them. but the smashed potato is quite plain compared to a stuff potato. Heck...i just love a good carb!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!