WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

but the original two are classics!!!!

We got them as a BluRay twin pack so maybe I’ll need Tovar’s watch both.

I haven't seen Killer Klowns movie either, but the scare zone last year grew on us, so, looking forward to that house too, no plans to watch the movie though.

We saw Killer Klowns a few weekends ago, thank you Amazon Prime :) it was a typical B movie but now I’ll “get” the house and it’s settings. Definitely not a must see 😂

DH reckons he may have bought it years and years ago and never watched it so I’ll have to see if it’s amongst our DVDs. If not, hopefully we’ll be able to find it on Amazon Prime (in the UK) or Netflix.

The other very nice cocktail is the Alotta Colada...…..like the Lobsterita, it is an over sized frozen drink and you get their gorgeous Pina Colada with a side of Captain Morgans Spiced Rum on the side...I`m not overly fond of that, but mixed through with this drink, it`s quite nice...

That looks and sounds amazing!

We got them as a BluRay twin pack so maybe I’ll need Tovar’s watch both.

DH reckons he may have bought it years and years ago and never watched it so I’ll have to see if it’s amongst our DVDs. If not, hopefully we’ll be able to find it on Amazon Prime (in the UK) or Netflix.

That looks and sounds amazing!

Oh yes, watch both.....the second one is still as good as the first which sometimes doesn't work with follow ups.....very funny!!!

I saw Killer Klowns on Amazon Prime.....I think you had to pay for it, but it was only maybe £2.50? Not sure about Netflix, haven't looked at that for ages.

::yes:: The drinks are gorgeous there.....not overly strong so you don't feel squiffy…...but strong enough you can taste the alcohol...…..

Finally caught up! I think Kyle and I have very similar taste buds. :) <3

:welcome: Back Alice.......

Happy to see you here now you’re back........

Yes, I think you probably do have similar tastes......he can eat a little spicy but not too hot....although he loves peppery things a lot!!! Our pepper grinder is always being refilled!

Hope you enjoy this trip report too .........:wave2:

I love food pictures, I’m weird too! :lmao:

I really enjoy all your dining reviews, you have tried many places over the years and I would love to try some of these, especially the ones around the beach towns! Some day I will be living down there so I will be able to try these and thanks to you, I will feel like I have been!!

CHEESECAKE FACTORY

We first went here in 2007 as we discovered the Mall at Millenia......and someone suggested to us we try The Cheesecake Factory.....and we always enjoyed our visits there.

Kyle especially discovered the cake that would define all his desserts from then on in.

The menu is huge.....I mean huge. If you`ve never gone there before I would honestly suggest reading online first to give yourself an idea of what you may want....reading it for the first time in the place is daunting.....yes, it`s that big!!

But, something for everyone...….and they serve the best strawberry lemonade we have ever tasted!

i-XDhqGfj-X2.jpg

The place gets unbelievably busy.....as soon as they open there are always people piling in and it never seems to quieten down any. Of course maybe mid afternoon would be an ideal time for an early dinner or late lunch.

Some of the appetisers are on the large side and you can certainly make a meal out of them.

These Nashville Hot Chicken pieces were as spicy as they promised and again, very filling for a lunch.....

i-vKrtJ5m-X2.jpg

One of the biggest, and nicest appetisers I`ve ever had was the lettuce cups. The chicken satay on it`s own was delicious, but add in the coconut curry noodles and also three sauces which were all delicious....peanut, tamarind cashew and a sweet red chilli….all were surprisingly nice. It really was filling enough for a main meal.

i-Zq2HcjP-X2.jpg

Tom on this occasion had been instructed to have a Linda`s Chocolate Fudge Cake for Kyle...….he loved it!! Who doesn't love dessert for lunch now and again.

i-VbZfLPc-X2.jpg

Sandwiches are huge and very shareable...….

i-Bgp69pz-X2.jpg

With Kyle being at University and then working, he had missed a few years of visiting with us......and when he came back with us in December 2017 the first thing he wanted was his favourite dessert...…..

So, he ordered two.

If you read the trip report for that visit, you`ll know he didn't manage to finish both......much to the disappointment of our waitress who really wanted to see someone eat two...…..but they are huge and very dense.....I have no idea how he eats one!!!!

He got the second one to take away in a box...…..and enjoyed it later that night.

i-T7swKPd-X2.jpg

This was the lunch version of the Chinese chicken salad......it is huge, even after the noodles have been removed...….very tasty salad and it had a Chinese plum dressing that was so tasty. I would dread to see the dinner version!

i-3FPP87D-X2.jpg

i-wLgb6DB-X2.jpg

Philly Cheesesteak, lunch sized pizza and chicken tempura are another couple of items we`ve enjoyed...….I don't think we`ve ever had a bad meal in here in 12 years of visiting.

i-bBmDhzz-X2.jpg

i-hVsN3ZZ-X2.jpg

I didn't think I had ever had a burger in the CF but then Tom reminded me I had the Kobe burger......totally forgot about it. It was lovely and cooked as requested. And we both love the fries they serve here too.

i-xgDwMXs-X2.jpg

One of the main items enjoyed here of course is cheesecake...….

They have so many varieties to choose from and each one looks and sounds nicer than the last..….we haven't tried many over the years as we tend to share one and we both love the Dulce de Leche…...so we usually order that one...…..it is very sweet so I couldn't finish one but Tom can.

i-tTjStWC-X2.jpg

i-S97bRj2-X2.jpg

i-TKZ7Qzj-X2.jpg

We do occasionally get one to take out and this mango one was beautiful......

i-PVSw8Nb-X2.jpg

So, this is one place we plan to go for lunch one day......if we are allowed back into the Mall of course...…:laughing:......story in previous trip report if you haven't read it...…..

There is another CF in Winter Park but we`ve never gone to that one but have heard it`s just as good. But, if you`re in the Mall at Millenia this is a lovely place to have lunch.

I love food pictures, I’m weird too! :lmao:

I really enjoy all your dining reviews, you have tried many places over the years and I would love to try some of these, especially the ones around the beach towns! Some day I will be living down there so I will be able to try these and thanks to you, I will feel like I have been!!

lol.....guess there`s a lot of us weird folks around...…. ::yes::

Thanks Caroline....I`m glad you enjoy reading the reviews......how lovely one day you can plan to live down there......it`ll be certainly different in winter for you!!!! Any beach town we have visited so far has enthralled us, and I`m sure there are many more we haven't even touched on yet....you`ll be spoiled for choice when you do move down here

And only a few more days till you`re off on your August trip!!!! And I`m sure you`re all organised too...…..:wave2:

Hurray,another trip report! Loving it all so far-thanks for keeping us in the loop,Carole!

:welcome: back to you Owlpost…….glad you dropped by to say hello......

Thanks.....glad you`re enjoying......and hope you enjoy this one and will look forward to chatting to you along the way.......:wave2:

I've only eaten at CF once, but I really liked it! I have a huge sweet tooth, so it's like heaven for me😍

Oh my goodness, yes, for someone with a sweet tooth....this place is absolute bliss!!! :thumbsup2

I love their sandwiches!

I love, love, love the food at the Cheesecake Factory!!
But I do not enjoy cheesecake....weird, huh? LOL!

Really???

I’d have said you’d be a fan of cheesecake.......but, nah, not weird at all.....

But, yes food there is so good!! It’s just so busy and very noisy!

I do like most foods and generally not picky, so cheesecake is a bit of an anomaly....

I enjoy cream cheese, but only when used savory. Such as chive spread for a bagel, or a dip with garlic, onions, etc.
Poor DH, his favorite dessert is cherry cheesecake. I don't make that....yuck!
But he's got a wonderful mom who will whip him one up anytime!!

I do like most foods and generally not picky, so cheesecake is a bit of an anomaly....

I enjoy cream cheese, but only when used savory. Such as chive spread for a bagel, or a dip with garlic, onions, etc.
Poor DH, his favorite dessert is cherry cheesecake. I don't make that....yuck!
But he's got a wonderful mom who will whip him one up anytime!!

Oh cherry cheesecake is one of my favourites! Although first year we went to CF I ordered cherry cheesecake.....and was disappointed it was just plain cheesecake with a cherry sauce on top.......although once I started eating it the disappointment soon faded! Delicious.....

I love cream cheese as a savoury dish too........dips with all sorts of ingredients are fabulous......I make a nice one with dried cranberries, chives and jalapeños.......can’t resist that one and usually eat far too much of it!! When we have people over I tend to conveniently sit that one nearest to wherever I am....... :rolleyes1 It has been noticed it can move around with me......lol.......

Hey @schumigirl! I'm jumping into your report when I can. It's been a busy couple weeks at work and at home getting ready for back-to-school. Thanks for the shout out on your St. Augustine post. I hope we can meet up during this upcoming trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!