WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts

Well, I sure hope you are ready for another Trip Report...….as this is one of the two trips this year we are most excited about!!!!

Image result for so excited  gif

The other one being our trip in December when our boy comes back with us again...….:lovestruc

But first of course in case for some reason you`ve never read one of these trip reports before and you don't know who we are...

(Where have you been??)

Welcome along to Carole`n`Tom`s September 2019 Trip Report!!

Yes, another trip this year......third of four visits to Orlando in 2019 and hopefully it should be fun and if you are reading along, I truly hope you enjoy it...….

Most of you know us and know we absolutely adore Orlando and more specifically Universal Orlando Resort and everything they have to offer there...….we are lucky to be able to visit many times and truly enjoy every second we are in Orlando. This is our 20th trip to Orlando, all were yearly until 2017 when we began to visit multiple times a year. Last year we were lucky to be able to visit 5 times and this year it`ll be four.

This is us......in case you missed us before...….still trying to master the selfie.........we are getting better!!!!

i-xCsjFTW-X2.jpg

My wonderful husband Tom is coming to almost 2 years since he took early retirement from the business and it is honestly the best decision ever...….we have managed to visit Florida and NY many times since he retired.....we were glad he didn't keep working when there was no need for him to do so, easy choice really, so we can completely enjoy all our time together. And we do. We get asked a lot if we ever get fed up with each other...….the answer is always no.....of course there are times I`m sure we irritate each other...…..but it`s not often and usually over something silly......like arguing over him daring to rearrange my spice cabinet :mad: or arguing over what to give a niece for a wedding present......she wasn't even close to be getting married yet!!!! Weird things like that...…..apart from that we get on like a happily married couple should do...….

His very wonderful wife :rolleyes1.........well, I`m a very happy housewife.....yes, I like the word housewife....maybe homemaker is a better choice...….makes no difference......I choose not to work and haven't for many years......and saves having to worry about getting time off to visit America as often as we do. My time is filled up most of the time with various things.....Tom and Kyle obviously come first, but I meet friends, or we meet friends a lot and we get involved in several things in the village and around us...….sometimes I wonder where the time goes...…..and of course when Tom retired everyone said he was too young to retire, we would need a hobby......so we did.....visiting Orlando is a full time hobby!!!! Not quite what they meant of course...….lol...….

Once again Kyle won`t be with us...….he has work which he loves and has plans of his own with a 10 day vacation of his own while we are away...….I know he`ll have a fabulous time. And yes, of course we`ll miss him but I think we`re all getting more used to it now...…..not easy to leave though......

So, that`s the basic introductions to who is on this trip...…..

The when is of course September...…...it`s HHN time again....and our favourite time of the year apart from Christmas...….but it`s our favourite time to visit Orlando...….it was September the first time we visited in 2007 and apart from a few exceptions, when we used to only visit once a year it would be in September we would visit...……it really is a lovely time to visit. Although it is a little weird talking and planning for Halloween when it`s still July...although only just!!!

This year we arrive Tuesday Sept 3rd and stay till Wednesday October 2nd......29 nights altogether in Orlando...…….more details to follow of course...…..

We do plan to spend many evenings at HHN...…a few nice dinners out...….a few days here and there around Orlando...…..and maybe some resort time!!

There are a lot of folks there at the same time, so we hope to meet with a few if possible....

So...….plans and pre plans coming right up...….but wanted to get this pre trip report going as it is only 5 weeks till we leave...….and I know it`ll pass before we know it...….

Quite a brief first post, but wanted to get it up and running or before I know it, September will be here and I won`t have done anything about this report...….and being a month long, I do need a head start again!!!

But, if you are reading along, hope you enjoy it...……let`s get going...::yes::

Related image

So, this trip was booked way back last year...….and caused quite a discussion for once.

Tom is 60 in August (how did that happen) and we wanted initially to do something special to mark the occasion......well, I did......Tom isn't one to want anything special or do something for him......he would prefer to celebrate my birthday again this trip...….but I had decided we should have a longer trip and we did come up with a few suggestions....

Our first thought was to go to California for a month.....but how could we miss September and HHN in Orlando......someone suggested we go to Universal Hollywood and Disneyland...….well, we`ve never had any desire to see Disneyland at all and so many people had told us about UH and it didn't appeal as much as Orlando does......so we discounted that fairly quickly.......

We thought of going to Vegas for 4 days before flying down to Orlando from there...….sounded good.....we like the idea of a few days in Vegas.....and we had our good friend who had recommended the Bellagio so we knew we would stay there if we went...….and we were amazed how reasonable the hotels are there!!!! Wow!!!! For suites and really large suites the cost was much lower than we thought……..but the down side for us is the time difference...….Vegas is 8 hours behind us coming from the UK, so by the time we got there and acclimatised, it would be time to leave......

So, again, we discounted that plan and considered taking a few days out of our Orlando trip mid stay...…..and thought no.....once we are in Orlando we don't really want to leave...…..that was when I said.....why don't we just stay in Orlando for a month.

Related image

That was an easy decision..…...and one we were happy with to be honest......we do love Orlando and want to spend as much time as we can here......and who doesn't love Halloween!!Flights were our first thing after our hotels were sorted...….and this was an easy decision as it was so far out......we would fly again with Thomas Cook...….I had a range of dates as I knew we could change our hotel dates easily, so I checked dates against what Premium seats were available and booked the ones that suited us best.

We depart very conveniently around Midday and arrive around 4.30pm at MCO...….departure is around 6.30pm and we arrive back in the UK just before 8am. The flight times were good and it meant we could take our time in the morning and not rush. Our flight was originally due to take off at 10.15am......now that meant a very early wake up call.....not any more, so I think we may be the only ones to be quite happy at the change...….they only changed it a week or so ago, but we fully expected the change in time as the flight always takes off at midday anytime we have taken this flight.

Image result for thomas cook flight

On the way out we have the back two seats in Premium on the right side of the plane, and on the way home we are on the back two seats to the left...…

Image result for thomas cook premium cabin

These seats gets you out quicker to get to passport control...….we like them, although in Premium they are all ok...…..we do like Thomas Cook and their Premium service is good. Again, we booked when the price was probably higher than it needed to be, but as long as we are happy to pay it, we never go checking to see if the prices have come down any.....why make yourself gloomy at the thought!!! So, that's our rule.....book, pay and don't look again!!!

Yes, I do break my own rule......lol.....wish I hadn't!!!!

Then, our next thing to get booked is the Radisson at Manchester Airport...…..our old faithful hotel and one we love. The convenience is unrivalled for us so it`s again, an easy choice......it`s a five minute walk down to either terminal in the morning. No need to go outside if the weather is bad.....although the other hotels have shuttle buses for convenience....but this is much better. I agree, you do pay a premium for the privilege but it`s worth it to us.

i-5cRGSJs-X2.jpg

The rooms are identical and always clean and tidy, and quite spacious although we are usually in the room around anywhere up to 18 hours max. So, although space isn't really a necessity, it is nice.

This time we haven't booked the Executive Lounge. We usually do, but we decided this time when we arrive, we`ll drop the luggage then walk back down to the train station attached to the Skywalk and get the train into Manchester City Centre and wander around and get some food there.

We wondered about how to get up to the airport again. We have this last year been using a wonderful car service who regularly do airport runs......and they are very reliable and it`s a pleasant journey with them as the lady who drives us very chatty and so easy to talk to.....but I do like the train......it`s a bit of journey with a couple of changes, but we do enjoy that as a way to start off our journey...….but the thought of the train journey home wasn't as pleasing...…..

Bright idea of the day!!!! Book the train one way and get the car service to come back for us...…..this was ideal. We did enjoy being able to sleep in the car back home, and at around 3 hours, that is a decent sleep.

We got around to booking the train a few weeks ago......we actually forgot we had to do it!!!! It`s best to book 12 weeks ahead when they release the dates, but I was in New York when the window was around that time, and then we just forgot......so I went online and managed to get two seats again in First Class, but not sitting together......although we are opposite each other so still together.

We did like the train last time.

i-4NTnJ2W-X2.jpg

We get a very early train and we have two changes to get up there, I think we get into Manchester Airport around 12.30pm, so by the time we check in and freshen up, we should be in the City Centre soon after as it only takes around 15 minutes to get there from the airport.

Although if it`s a miserable day, which it can be in Manchester, we`ll just take root in the bar.....either way we`ll be happy...…..we quite like the restaurant there so if we end up eating there it`ll be fine.

Car hire is simple. No issues here, we book with the same crowd every year......Alamo...…..they usually have the best price and we`re happy with their service so far. On the occasion we have had issues with a car......like the Maserati breaking down.....lol....they were very good and replaced the car and gave us more of a refund in way of an apology than we would have expected...….so like a lot of people we judge on how they deal when something does go wrong, and so far they had been absolutely fine with us.

So we have a standard SUV booked...….and I doubt we will upgrade to the Maserati this time......although we are there for a month, with HHN on we don't find we roam about as much as we usually do.....so it doesn't make sense to do it when it`ll be sat in the parking lot most of the time.

Where will we stay...…….
:rolleyes1

i-wZ9zLwm-X2.jpg

i-D5RLhr9-X2.jpg

i-FMQJCzP-X2.jpg

i-rdNh9cT-X2.jpg

i-StzS7w3-X2.jpg

i-skqR2ZG-X2.jpg

Our hotel plans in Orlando were a simple choice......well, there isn't really a choice...….we love both Royal Pacific Resort and Sapphire Falls.....so we knew we wanted to stay at both.

When we arrive we`ll stay at Sapphire Falls for 6 nights from the 3rd to the 9th before moving over to RPR for the remaining 23 nights......we didn't really mind which way we did it as we spend a lot of time at each hotel anyway. I don't know why we decided on the 6/23 night split.....but we knew we wanted to spend longer at RP this time as we already had two separate stays at Sapphire this year......and RPR is our I suppose home resort.....much as though we love Sapphire and we do, RP is still our overall favourite.

It is 10 years since we had our first stay at RPR way back in 2009. That seems a lifetime ago now...…..after our previous two visits where we had stayed at the Buena Vista Palace in DTD for our first visit, then POFQ for our second......although we enjoyed those stays none of them felt like home.

And as soon as we walked in to RPR it felt like where we wanted to stay whenever we came to Orlando. And it`s strange as we`ve never walked into a hotel before and felt like that...….and Kyle as young as he was said yep, we`ll be back here!!!

And we never looked back.…...

Until...……2016 when Sapphire Falls opened. Our very good friend gave us a personal tour of the whole hotel, and we loved it immediately, everything about the hotel appealed to us...….more than we expected to like it if truth be known. We knew we wanted to stay here at some point.

Although with one thing and another including a special treat of staying in the Presidential Suite at RP, it would be May 2018 before we actually stayed here as a guest.....although we knew the hotel well at that point being regular visitors to StrongWater Bar...….so we did feel at home in both hotels.

More about StrongWater in future posts......as that bar does seem to feature strongly in our trips...……..

Image result for jack sparrow rum memes

We do have a couple of things to celebrate, but will be very low key this time...…..we decided this longer trip will be our present between Tom`s birthday which is in August, our wedding anniversary on Sept 5th and my birthday which is on the 13th.......

Related image

Neither of us really need or want anything this year.....although I may have a little gift planned for Tom for his birthday...….nothing to do with Orlando though...….I think he`ll like it...….and Kyle has a few ideas of what to get him. But, it`s difficult as he really does have everything he could want.....it`s the old adage of what do you get someone who has everything........:confused3

Wedding Anniversary, we usually just exchange some nice cards and maybe a little token gift each and a meal out, sometimes with friends sometimes just us......27 years might be special to us, but next big celebration will be our 30th!! So, no big plans there either...…..

But, we do have some ideas for restaurants and places we want to visit coming up...….and of course chat about what in HHN we are most excited about...…...although I think the thread title might give that away a little...…...and this too...….

Although I remember being terrified of this too as a child..……lol....I adored the Abbott and Costello films as a child...and watching them as child in the 1970`s they were quite terrifying at the time......

More chatter to follow...…..:wave2:

Last edited:

I’m in for the next adventure !

Pulling up a chair now ...

YAY!!!! You`re first...…..:cheer2:

:welcome: along...…...so glad to see you here!!!!

I know how much you love HHN so I do hope I do it justice with this report.......I did mention our first visit we knew very little....but thanks to you, Keisha and others we soon learned what tickets to buy and how to get the best out of the event...….and we`re grateful for that...…

Hope you have a very comfortable chair mac...…..:wave2:

Second in line for this TR!! Woo hoo!

And :welcome: along Lori...…..glad you`re here!!!

I`m delighted you made it and the first page too!!!!

I did promise it wouldn't be long.......and 5 weeks will pass like a flash!!!

Hope you like this one too Lori…….we are so excited for this trip...….:wave2:

29 day trip eh :) sounds like it’s going to be quite the epic adventure. You do travel well!

Add me to the classic monsters club, top it off with Abott & Costello and toss in some of the old crosby/hope road flicks for a trifecta.

Train? Now, that is intriguing. I’ve never been on one other than in the amusement parks. Amtrack is not especially luxurious or expedient from my neck of the woods but always thought the idea of riding the Orient Express fascinating.

Following along! :wave2:

I would've been happy a month in Orlando too :laughing:

Our hotel plans in Orlando were a simple choice......well, there isn't really a choice...….we love both Royal Pacific Resort and Sapphire Falls.....so we knew we wanted to stay at both.

Us too! :rotfl: So far I'm staying the first weekend at RPR with Samantha, and the Wed-Fri following that with Josh at Sapphire Falls.

I'm here and ready for the drin.....the adventure! :rotfl:

:welcome: along to you Pooh...….

lol....you know me so well........::yes::

Yes, I believe there may be one or two adult beverages being enjoyed in this report...….:rolleyes1

Hope you enjoy reading this one...…..:wave2:

Woot! Ready for some Fall fun reporting.

:welcome: along Lynne......glad to see you here......

Yep, cannot believe it`s going to be September in a few weeks!!!! We`re still waiting on our summer.....of course those last three days might have been it......lol......

Hope you enjoy this one and look forward to your comments.....and hopefully you`ll be in it too :wave2:

29 day trip eh :) sounds like it’s going to be quite the epic adventure. You do travel well!

Add me to the classic monsters club, top it off with Abott & Costello and toss in some of the old crosby/hope road flicks for a trifecta.

Train? Now, that is intriguing. I’ve never been on one other than in the amusement parks. Amtrack is not especially luxurious or expedient from my neck of the woods but always thought the idea of riding the Orient Express fascinating.

:welcome: to you too Keisha.....always glad to see you post here....

Well, if you`re going to travel you might as well make the most of it.....I`m already dreading leaving and we haven't even left yet!!!!

Oh a woman after Tom and I`s heart with the movies!!! Complete classics.....have the urge to go seek out the Abbott and Costello ones later......some charlatan a few years back gave us the colourised versions of these movies!!!! Awful......they`ve got to be black and white so they keep that atmospheric feeling!!!

One of my very limited bucket list items is the Orient Express.....but the journey is so short now......I`d love to do a really long train journey like that.....I did want to do the Trans Siberian Railway.....till someone reminded me how cold it was as we did have to get off the train at some point!!!! Er, I forgot about that part...….plans cancelled!!!

The trains here are all right if you can get first class.....otherwise it can be a free for all, but on a not so busy route it can be fine too......so with our large suitcases it`s just nicer....we did it last September and enjoyed it......so hopefully it`ll be as relaxing this time.

Hope you enjoy this one too Janet...….look forward to your company along the way.....:wave2:

Following along! :wave2:

I would've been happy a month in Orlando too :laughing:

Us too! :rotfl: So far I'm staying the first weekend at RPR with Samantha, and the Wed-Fri following that with Josh at Sapphire Falls.

:welcome: along Raeven…...always glad to see you here too!!!

Yes, a month is something we are so excited about!!! After all the discussion we had this was our favourite choice......although the wine region in Cali was tempting…..lol...…

Oh you`ll have a blast too at both hotels.....can`t really go wrong can you! Can`t fault either hotel in any way...….

Hope you enjoy following too.....look forward to it...…:wave2:

THOUGHTS ON HHN 2019

HHN is one of the amazing events that UOR put on every year......it is truly spectacular and done to the highest calibre…...from the houses to the Scare Zones to the Scare Actors themselves.....they do an amazing job every year and a lot of them come every year to work this event.

Every year the excitement in the build up as to what the houses are is one of the fun things to speculate on, and most years there are at least 3 or 4 houses that stand out for us as must do houses every night we visit...….

The ticket options are varied and has something for everyone......after the first year as I said, when we were a bit green as to how the event was best enjoyed we began to purchase the Rush of Fear with EP......and it has been the most suitable ticket on offer for us. With the AP discount it works out at $670 for both of us...….so going only a few nights it works out as a good buy for us.

This year, if we wanted to we could visit for 17 nights during our stay, I doubt we will visit all those nights, but it`s nice to have the option. With as many nights the way we do it, is we go as many nights as we feel like but only do a few hours some nights, or even just go in and do a couple of the front houses then leave. We have never done HHN commando style.....

The amount of walking you do on a HHN is surprising. Some of the houses have incredibly long paths to get to them and with the heat it can be draining...….and a few houses last few years have been exactly like that......and it is annoying when the houses weren't as good as you thought......some we only did once and wouldn't repeat purely because of the walk.

But......on the other hand......most of the houses are spectacular.....the theme and detail in them is beyond anything I`ve ever seen. Some years are obviously better than others for us, but overall the event is phenomenal and not to be missed....

The EP for us is vital. There is no way we would stand in those lines.....some of them are hours waiting. And with the heat, no......so we wouldn't do the event without EP. I know many do it without EP, but not for us. Never have done...…...folks sometimes ask why we don't do a RIP tour.....well, the full private ones are too long. And we don't want to be in the park for that length of time....don't get me wrong the RIP tours are fabulous......I`d recommend anyone to do one if they can especially if they only have one night.

But, as we can do so many nights and have EP, it`s not something we ever consider doing. We also don't do Stay and Scream either.....we wander in when we feel like and usually we use the hotel guest entrance which is to the right hand side as you are about to enter the park. It is clearly marked, you can`t miss it......you need your hotel room key to access this area. It`s just a separate bag check and gate you go through, but it can save a lot of time.

Image result for hhn ghostbuster

And on to this year.....Ghostbusters is one of the main houses we are so looking forward to this year, an absolute genius film to convert to a house...….although loving this overall 1980`s theme again......as someone who became a teenager in 1980 that decade is definitely one that brings so many memories..….and of course Ghostbusters is one of the best comedic and iconic movies to come out the 1980`s.

The house offers so many options...….

Related image

Image result for ghostbusters 1984 stay puft marshmallow man

Related image

Of course there are so many more amazing scenes they can recreate from this movie.....but you gotta include the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man...…..hope to see Walter Peck make an appearance in there somewhere...….::yes::

This is a house we`ll visit every night we do HHN.

Image result for HHN classic monsters house

Our next must do house is of course, Classic Universal Monsters...

Growing up I remember as roughly a 6 year old being allowed to watch Dracula.....not by my mother but by one of my older brothers who was babysitting...….lol......I was petrified and of course when asked why I was suddenly afraid of the dark…….he feigned ignorance....until I "told on him" lol......he got into such trouble!!!

But, after that I did watch the Abbott and Costello ones.....and although they still scared me at times.....I loved them....and made me enjoy the real horror movies without the same terror the first one had me endure.

I felt tremendous pity for Frankenstein`s monster of course......he wasn't a bad guy really...…

Related image

I just love these old pictures......and I always enjoyed seeing pictures of them as they filmed the movies in unguarded moments off set......seeing Dracula and Frankenstein`s Monster enjoying a cup of tea was quite surreal.....

Image result for bela lugosi boris karloff enjoying tea

Image result for bela lugosi boris karloff

Although not quite the same genre.....but Young Frankenstein was one of my favourite movies as a child......Peter Boyle doing Puttin on the Ritz is a classic!!!!

Related image

But there are so many classic horror movies and characters they could fill more than one house with!!!!!

Universal really need to do more with the Classic monsters in the parks.....and who knows they might just do that...……. :rolleyes1

Although there are many fine actors to play Count Dracula, Bela Lugosi is of course the pivotal Dracula to most...…

Image result for bela lugosi as dracula

That was scary as a kid!!! I have high expectations of the SA who will play this part...…..

The Wolfman was one that didn't scare me at all...….for some reason, it never struck a cord......but as a house we are genuinely excited for this one as the genre is fabulous.....even the poorest movies still have an appeal. And of course spawned classics such as The Addams Family and The Munsters for all our enjoyment...….loved them!!!!

Image result for HHN monster house

The Yeti house should be another good one...….

I hope considering they are escaping an arctic blizzard that this is a cold house.....extra cold...…..I don't know much about this story and want to enjoy it as a stand alone house without knowing a back story...…

Stranger Things will be enjoyable..…...

We enjoyed the first series and struggled with the second, need to try and watch it again, but really looking forward to this house too......it might not be one we do every visit, but they themed it so well last year, if they do it anywhere near as good as that, it`ll be excellent!!! This house had tremendous lines last year and there was one evening at least we chose not to even join the EP line as it was massive!!! Quite unusual for it to be that long......but it can happen.

Image result for HHN 2019 depths of fear house

Depths of Fear is one I`m sure will be uncomfortably good for me...….I hate water and seeing anyone under water whether they`re struggling or not is not pleasant...….and the "Mouthbrooders" sound just peachy!!!! I think this is one to keep your mouth closed as you walk around......water flying around disguised as flesh eating acidic eggs......not a pleasant thought...….but should be fun...……

Image result for HHN 2019 depths of fear house

There`s always one house every year I am disappointed in.....and I get the feeling it might be Blood Pit. Of course, I`m happy to be proved wrong......will give it at least 2 visits to judge it fairly......but after that I`ll know if it`s worth doing again. Tom does say I`m harsh with my judgement at times...…...I agree......maybe I am.....but....impress me!!! ::yes::

Image result for HHN 2019 Killer Klowns from outer space

Related image

I have to confess...…..I had never heard of Killer Klowns till we had the scare zone last year...…….and at first...….well, we just didn't get it :confused3...….it reminded me at first of the scare zone that was Alien themed and was just dreadful...….it looked like a space filler and that was one of the poorest scare zones ever..........but...with Killer Klowns…. I have to thank @Raeven and @keishashadow for us eventually understanding the genre....and actually, yes...….this is brilliant!!!!

And the Klown scare zone got better every time we went through it......by the end we loved it!!!! And we are looking forward to the house this year....we get it now.

So far...….that`s all the houses that have been announced...…..we are excited for the announcements still to come...…..we all look forward to those and they should be soon as we will be down to only 5 weeks till the opening night of this years event.

We do sometimes take advantage of the rides that are open every year......usually just RRR for us as it is even better to ride it at night......but we generally don't waste much time on rides during HHN.

DA is open now and it is a lovely place to find a little bit of quiet and have a cool drink...…..we haven't found it overly busy the last few times we`ve gone in there during the evening...….and I`m sure we`ll seek a little respite in there again.

We did the SA Dining Experience last year...….we thought it was dreadful and didn't have a good experience. So, it`s not something we`ll opt to repeat...…..Monster`s Café is not somewhere we eat in anyway, but thought the offerings weren't the standard they should be......we had almost empty trays of food and not replenished......and apart from one or two excellent SA the rest were just poor. And overall a very poor show when most of us there were expecting SA dressed as characters from Stranger Things, Poltergeist and......Michael Myers. He was the biggest loss for me with not being there.

We`ll eat before or after this year...…...there are plenty of food options open in the park, and many food stalls all around the event. We won`t starve...….:cheer2:

More plans coming up soon...……...:wave2:

Last edited:
:wave2: Hi Carole

I’m following along, sounds lovely so far! A month away from everyday life would be bliss!

HHN sounds so fun this year, old school all the way!

:welcome: along Caroline...…...so glad you`re here!!!

Oh I know, a month sounds a little reckless at times.....but it`ll be so much fun I`m sure!!

Oh we are excited for most of the houses so far, especially Ghostbusters and the old classics.....they were so scary as a child to watch....but we all loved them......cannot wait for this year`s event!!

Look forward to having you along and always enjoy reading your comments...:wave2:

The train sounds lovely!
I had forgotten you fly Thomas Cook-they don't come up on the google flights...Seems pretty reasonable flights from New York-but heir schedule doesn't go out to May yet-will have to keep eye on them (even with a stopover in Manchester) for flights to Paris. If prices stay good they are much more reasonable for a premium seat than anything else I've looked at!!

I now have a reservation for RPR as a regular room opened up for a really good rate!! So keeping both SF and RPR for now...but either way we need to have a meet up of HHN peeps in Strongwater some night when many of us overlap!

I think my DD is most excited about Classic Monsters too. We've been watching them over the summer. Bela Lugosi scared the pants off me as a kid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!