WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

I just read that Orlando airport has reopened! Hooray! We are sitting at home waiting for the storm to hit. We've already battened down all the hatches😁

We are waiting for the storm to hit here in Charleston as well. We’ve had rain bands coming in already this morning but the majority of the winds/rain should come in late tonight and tomorrow for us.

Thank you Carole for another trip report! It gave me something to do in my boarded up house this morning. I’ll be back down in October and now I have a few new restaurants to add to my list! Have a great trip and happy early anniversary and birthday!

We are waiting for the storm to hit here in Charleston as well. We’ve had rain bands coming in already this morning but the majority of the winds/rain should come in late tonight and tomorrow for us.

Thank you Carole for another trip report! It gave me something to do in my boarded up house this morning. I’ll be back down in October and now I have a few new restaurants to add to my list! Have a great trip and happy early anniversary and birthday!

Hi, neighbor! We are in Chas. County as well! Stay safe!

Carole...I'm glad it seems to all be working out for you. Even though you won't get a special meal out for your anniversary...You'll be leaving on a jet plane for a holiday!!!!! I can't think of a better way to spend it!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you, that there is not too much clean up and that you arrive safe and sound. Have a great trip!!!!!

Thanks Pumpkin........yep, can miss a meal anytime.....just glad it looks like we will be flying after all tomorrow........looks like everything is good in Orlando according to friends......

Can’t wait to get there..........:wave2:

Too bad you couldn't get here though -- sounds like the parks have low crowds. BUT, you will have a fabulous time! :) I can't wait to read more!

Thanks Alice........honestly, we don’t mind what the parks are like......just glad to arrive tomorrow........we have EP so not worried about crowds......it just looks hot!!! 36F!!!!! We’ll melt...........catch up soon :wave2:

I love reading your reports! Have a fantastic trip!

:welcome: along again angshewas........always a pleasure to see you post.......

Thank you so much, I appreciate that.........we’ll certainly do our best to have fun!!!

Look forward to seeing you when we get back.......:wave2:

I just read that Orlando airport has reopened! Hooray! We are sitting at home waiting for the storm to hit. We've already battened down all the hatches😁

Yes, we were so excited to get the news MCO was opening today.......it was the first thing I checked when we got up this morning......

But, wish you all the best for no damage.......I truly hope all of you remain safe and there’s no damage....or as little as possible........

Take care...and we’ll chat soon....... :wave2:

:welcome: christophfam..........I’m so glad you’re here again!!

Oh a boarded up home doesn’t sound like fun!!! Again, I wish only the best for you and hope you remain safe......you have an October trip to look forward to........hope it’s the best time for you......

Thank you for your lovely comments........we’ll do our very best.......please take care of yourself during the storm........

Sad for all the people in the way of the storm but happy you and Tom will get your trip!

Are you staying in the hotel and going into Manchester still?
Have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter