******WHO would you DATE...Ryno or Oliver or PETE ?!?!?!****

He jokingly accused me of stalking him this past week, but in person. lol. I met him and the rest of the DIS team and they were all super nice and friendly. I saw a rare instance where Ryno's hair wasn't all perfect looking.

Wow I wish I had been able to meet some of them. We left WDW the day the 20th stuff was supposed to get started

Way too tough of a choice. But I think the balance ever so slightly shifts towards Oliver. There's something about his eyes that drew me to his videos when I first stumbled across them. The scruffy beard and the accent just add to it.

He's married to a lady but my choice would absolutely be Michael Bowling of the Connecting with Walt podcast! He's such a smart, classy fella. They don't make 'em like that anymore...

Just watched episode 995 of the podcast, and I gotta say than John has moved up to tie with Pete... Pete’s still got the voice like buttah, but John’s husky tenor could read me the instructions on a bottle of shampoo any time he wanted to... ;-)

Since I'm female, I'm gonna say this is a friend-date, and I'm going to say I'd love to go out with Pete, Ryno, AND Olly! I can think of few things more fun than that.

YES!
I'm new around here, and we're going to WDW for the first time as a couple (even though we've been together for 30 years!). And I have to say how happy it makes me to see Pete, Olly and Ryno as openly gay men on the site. And yeah, in addition to being stoked about finally going to Disney, It would make my day to run into one or all of those guys (and their respective spouses/boyfriends).
As for which would I want to date in an ideal world--i.e., I could be age appropriate again and all that? Sorry guys, but I'm going with Olly just by a thin margin, as when I WAS that age, he would have been more my type.
BUT, I have a feeling if I were at a party and met all three, I'd really enjoy their company. You guys are doing a great job with DIS unplugged. My less enthusiastic about Disney hubby likes to watch your videos in preparation for the trip (Feb. 3-8, 2019), as he feels it's a straightforward look at things from people who not only know the parks, but don't feel the need to sugar coat.

Ryno fan here too, although being a fellow Brit Olly would be fun to spend time with no doubt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts