******WHO would you DATE...Ryno or Oliver or PETE ?!?!?!****

Oh, my do we get to choose pick up lines too! :woohoo:

Better start getting creative then! :thumbsup2

Sweet Mother of all things Disney... Do you really know what you're in for here guys?

- Yes, I'm looking at you Oliver and Ryno! :wave2:

Do you really want to open that door people? :laughing:

:rainbow::love2::rainbow:

:tinker:

Ryno - has more meat, seems very nerdy/geeky to do fun things with, and I just personally find him more attractive.

Pete is my number one choice though.

Pete, You're eyes are like the Seven Seas Lagoon....I just CAN'T stay out of those god d@mn lakes!

Ryno, Heeeyyyyyyy...wanna get your cherry DISpopped?!...I'd go universal edition on ya!

Ollie Ollie Ollie....Hey Mary, you are so Poppin, I'd go fly your kite and send it sooooaaarrriiin' (round the world)

And as a group....
Hey boys, oh I'll definitely Hakuna your Matatas! :P

:mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

Pick up line for Pete "Hey call me on one of your 3 phones :love2:"

Ahh, but it depends on which phone number I give you. If I really like you, you get the 'real' phone number. If I kind of like you, you get 'second wife' phone. If I never plan to speak to you again, but don't want to be rude, you get the number to the Windows phone. :)

Ahh, but it depends on which phone number I give you. If I really like you, you get the 'real' phone number. If I kind of like you, you get 'second wife' phone. If I never plan to speak to you again, but don't want to be rude, you get the number to the Windows phone. :)

Last edited:
Its so hard to pick just one of these great guys. To make it even harder for me to choose can I put in a plug for John Magi. He has a great voice. Love hearing him read the news and of course making a mistake here and there. He has a great smile and I love seeing him laugh. Speaking of laughing I especially love his quick sense of humor that he brings to each show. And he is a blonde boy to boot. I'm thinking he might be the best choice to take on a date. Maybe I could say to him " Can we go and have some fun in the Magi Kingdom tonight?"

Last edited:
Wait a minute.... :magnify:

The title of the thread has changed! :teacher:

No offense Pete. - I mean, you rock man! But you're not exactly Cub material... :rolleyes1

Poor Ryno, must be feeling terrible left out! :sad:

Come to the Rainbow Lounge Ryno, all will be fine there. I promise! :rainbow:

Wait a minute.... :magnify:

The title of the thread has changed! :teacher:

No offense Pete. - I mean, you rock man! But you're not exactly Cub material... :rolleyes1

Poor Ryno, must be feeling terrible left out! :sad:

Come to the Rainbow Lounge Ryno, all will be fine there. I promise! :rainbow:
Is someone messing with me, or is it too early here in Sweden and I haven't had enough coffee yet? :coffee:

But now I see Ryno in the title again. :scratchin

I bet it's just me, not functioning 100% before my third or so cup of java. :smokin:

Anyway, Ryno is still always welcome to The Rainbow Lounge! :rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!