Who will be on the 3/29/03 Western?

WE are going!!!!! Hubby age 64, me 63, (we are still CLIMBING the hill - not OVER it) Son (age 40) DIL 37, grandaughters ages 6 and 1. Can hardly wait!

We're there too...

Our original party of 5 has expanded to a healthy 11.

It's now myself (40), DW (39), and our triplets, who will have just turned nine on March 23...two boys and one princess.

We gave my wife's sister and my in-laws a Chirstmas present, so they'll be coming as well...so it'll be my MIL, FIL, SIL, and three kids, 10 (girl) , 7 and 7 (twin boy and girl).

So if you spot a noisy table of 11 at Animator's Palate the first night with a big lug at the head of the table, that's us - and me.

Me, hubby, DS 8 (and 3/4!!), DD 6. We are so excited to have fun on our first Disney cruise! We'll hit Universal for a couple of days prior to leaving the chilly northeast.

We should get together early so the kids can get to know some faces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter