Who * What * When * Where * Why

Flitter

Mouseketeer
Who - Whoever will be in Disney World on August 18th!:p

What - Dinner at Boma's restraunt (At Animal Kingdom Lodge)with a Pin Meet to follow.:rolleyes:

When - We will meet for Dinner at 5PM (or a bit earlier) in the lobby area of the restraunt. :jester:

Where - Boma's - In case you haven't been there - this restraunt is on the lower level of the Animal Kingdom Lodge. They serve African as well as American food in a buffet setting. The deserts are "to ..... for!":)

Why - To have a GREAT time with all our Disney friends.:bounce:

For those interested in joining us for dinner please reply to this post or email me so that I can make priority seating arrangements. Looking forward to having a "full house" :D

frzn4@aol.com

I used to live in Richton Park as a kid. I don't really remember it to much, but I think it is neat that someone else lives there now. Yes, it's the silly things that keep me going. Yes, I know I am a little wierd. (ok a lot)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter