Who were your Recruiters for the CP?

Tink the Rock Star

Twitterpated....
I was just wondering who people had as interviewers.... I had Bryan...(I forget his last name :guilty: ) and Misty. Bryan did the presentation and then later interviewed my boyfriend. Then I was interviewed by Misty. I was just curious if anyone else had these two recruiters... They were both just so wonderful! :teeth:

Well... just curious...

Lots of love

::MinnieMo Jen ::MinnieMo

The recruiters at mine were Jeni and Crystal...I can't remember the other two girls names. But I interviewed with Greg who was there from Orlando to help interview. He was really nice :)

At the University of Maine... yay Beavers... Ashley was the person who interviewed for the Fall and Fall Advantage program for next semester. Gretchen did the presentation. Know either of them?

Roger Antonazzio - funny Italian guy - that was a few years ago, but he made an impression apparently.

i had Tim Krabill and I forget the lady's name, but she is the one who interviewed me at the University of Arizona.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter