"Who wants to sit in the Yak chair?" Sheesh it was hot. An August 2015 TR Updated 11/7

The #1 duck!

DSC_0357

Fantasia float.

DSC_0358

DSC_0360

The Big Cheese himself ended the parade.

DSC_0362

Wow. Amazing. I was sad Jason and Lucy missed it. I guess Space Mountain for the 6th time was more appealing. Disney hit the ball out of the park with this parade.

We met back up with Jason and Lucy as we had a FP+ for peter Pan. The one we had missed earlier in the day. There's that Tick Tock again. Man he moves from place to place fast! I guess he needed to cool off in the water after that stifling parade. I can just never get a clear picture of him here!

DSC_0368

We then stopped to see if any of us were the true rulers of England. Give it a good yank, Maura! Dang, I guess it's not her.

DSC_0369 - Copy

Maybe Lucy. Come on, pull hard! No such luck. She tried hard, too.

DSC_0370

DSC_0371 - Copy

We stopped back into the dump shop at the end of Winnie the Pooh. We had seen a stuffed Piglet there earlier in the week that we wanted to get for my niece. When we had been there merely 4 days earlier, they had dozens of them DOZENS. Today? Not a one. I blame Ebay sellers. I found plenty of them on Ebay when I looked. That's so jerky. We ended up finding her another Piglet something (she loves pigs), but it wasn't the same. I'll never buy from the Ebay sellers who do that and sell them at a huge markup. This wasn't even Frozen stuff. I'm still bitter 2 years later.

But that's enough about that. We decided to ride the Barnstormer because 1. there was no line, and 2. Maura likes this ride a lot. It's not really worth waiting in a long line for, but it was a walk on so why not?

I think she was still a little nervous.

DSC_0372 - Copy

These 2 got the front seat:

DSC_0373 - Copy

View from the ride:

DSC_0374

DSC_0375

It's a fun little ride. Perfect for kiddos just starting to experience roller coasters. I"m glad they kept this in the Fantasyland refurb.

Alright, I'm about to turn into a pumpkin, so that's it for tonight. Come back soon though to hear about an Ice Queen and her sister and a meal with LOTS of ketchup. Stay tuned!

Helllllllllllllooooooooooo? Anybody here? (Like I'm one to talk....gotta get to my own trip report. ) Just wanting to make sure that I didn't miss any updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter