Who wants to move to Disney with me

Tina1

DIS Veteran
I know this sounds odd. I'm looking to move close to Disney at the end of this year 2019, possible early next year. I really hate the ideal of just renting a room from a stranger. I'm on a fixed income and retired. I want the Disney lifestyle but the cost of living near the mouse is way to high$$. Even if I could afford it, it would be fun to have a partner to join me in my shenanigans. Who says we have to be alone when the grey hair starts. The Golden girls did it why can't I. I'm really laid back and easy to get along with. If right person is interested we have time to get to know each other to see if we are compatible. I'm really hoping to find someone who is up for the adventure

I don't know how big of an audience you'll get here; maybe try joining some Facebook groups related to WDW or moving to Florida? Maybe you'd find someone there with the same dream. Good luck!

Thank you. I have my feelers out on Facebook, but after looking around there's not much hope there. We live in an Internet age where this should be easy but there are so many scammers people are suspicious ( can't blame them). If I can't find a friend to join me, I'll still be moving to Florida. Just not as close to the parks as I would like.

Orlando is really expensive. Housing is very expensive unless you live way out of town.

If I was divorced, widowed or retired, I would consider it.
I am tired of going to work, I have been working since I was 14 years old.
I have been arguing with my spouse and I truly believe people just grow apart.
We just do not want the same things in life any longer that interest us together.

I think you would enjoy The Villages anout 2 hours north of WDW and you would meet new people or someone to share rent with. Knowing the Villages, they probably run a bus daily to WDW.

There's a Facebook group called Taking The Florida Plunge that is full of dreamers.

Here is an idea that may or may not work for you. You could buy a camper, payments would be less than rent. Live at a nice campground and work camp. You work 20 hours typically for them. It pays all your living expenses. Site rent, electric, water, sewer, cable and sometimes laundry.

Here is an idea that may or may not work for you. You could buy a camper, payments would be less than rent. Live at a nice campground and work camp. You work 20 hours typically for them. It pays all your living expenses. Site rent, electric, water, sewer, cable and sometimes laundry.
Thank you that's a good ideal, if I can't find a roommate I'll look in to it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter