Who to contact at WDW when they mess up?

palpluto

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the best contact to address an issue when Disney screws up and then act like it is our problem?
Situation- My Disney Experience "lost" my sons non-expiring ticket that still has days and I had accessed by MDE and through phone calls recently. At the beginning of phone conversation (or only 20 mins or so in) I was told that ticket was transferred to someone else in my party. When I tried to transfer it back it didn't allow it as the ticket had been used ( had 6 days left and was nonexpiring). I'm not sure why it transferred in the first place-clearly a problem in their system. 1 hr+ into the conversation (with lots of holds) I was told we had to go to Guest services at the park when we get there. That is a bummer but ok. I asked about fastpass selections for my son as we select fastpasses for our family-were their generic fastpasses they could send just for my son so that he would be able to join us? The person got Monica to help who got on the line. She stated no and she would be nice and add him to fastpasses we already made 1 day. I asked about the other days and she said I could make other fastpasses for our party right now-with my (now crying) 2 yr old needing my attention. Spoke to someone else, same thing. So, after i make our fastpass selections, and when I have another hour, I can call back and see if they can add him. I don't understand why when WDW system has messed something up, and we already have to go to guest services, they couldn't just send my son fastpasses to use with his family. Very frustrating and adding to the already emotional task of planning a vacation for family without my 8 year old son and lover of all things Disney who died.
Would like to be able to send and email or have a quick conversation with someone who can make a decision with an unusual situation that is no fault of ours.
TIA!

I'm sorry you're dealing with all of this. Possibly call Disney IT phone number to find out what happened?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!