Who snagged a Fort carriage ride for December?

DISNEY FIX

DIS Veteran
IF you snagged a carriage ride at the fort from Thanksgiving on.....how did ya do it???? I tried all sorts of stuff at all sorts of days and times.....could someone help me out for next year?
Thanks.

We did a sleigh ride at the Fort in December 2021 - (this was before online bookings were available for this specific offering), but we did manage it (we booked by phone as soon as it opened and there was only one slot available). However, when we actually went there during our stay, there were plenty of walkups available - there was a CM there and people could just put their names down for same-day rides.

Don't know if it is the same nowadays (it's only been two years!) but it may be worth a shot to just walk up and ask when you are there!

I snagged the carriage ride last year. We were only there Dec 1 and 2, so it had to be one of those 2 days. They never released them at 60 days out. I tried to check everyday after 60 days but it took awhile until one they just dropped all the dates for the sleigh ride. Of course, I missed the release since I was at work. I stalked the sight and nothing. Finally, I ended up paying for one of those apps for $10 a month to track for me. Was able to snag Dec. 2, 9pm.

We have small kids so 9pm wasn’t ideal. We were staying at WL so we took the bus to FW around dinner time and had dinner at the take out place. We let the kids play on the playground. We checked with the girl at the sleigh ride to see if there were walk ups available and there were not. From around 7-9, the horse and carriage driver took out one other family. The rest of the time they just stood there🤷🏼‍♀️ Not sure if three time slots just didn’t show up but oh well. The kids had a blast on the playground, playing hide and seek with a ton of kids that played until the fireworks went off. We were able to watch the MK fireworks from the beach area.
Finally, we went on our carriage ride. It was ok. Won’t do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter