Who Says You Can't Go Home9/26-9/29/10 PTR

Skylersmommy5

Mouseketeer
Hi Fellow Dissers. My name is Becki and I am still semi-new to the DisBoards. I am a 27 year old SAH Mom to my 2 almost 3 year old DS Skyler. My DH Erick(who will be MIA this trip due to work and lack of time off) is sending Skyler & I to Florida toward the end of September of this year. Our trip is starting off leaving from Northern Virginia a day or 2 before we can visit with my mom in the West Palm Beach Area and driving up to Disney before dawn Sunday, Sept. 26th and leaving after park Closing and heading back to West Palm Beach Wednesday, Sept. 29th and a few more days with my mom before returning home to Virginia.

You're probably wondering about my PTR Title, but it's simply because I was born and raised in South Florida, so I am returning home after not being home in almost 3 years. I have been to Disney World only multiple times, as we had Florida Resident Passes growing up. I have not been to Disney in 10 years and that day in Disney was a little too short. This will be Skyler's 1st trip to WDW and my 1st trip as a Mom.

We are staying at ASMv hopefully in the Toy Story Section(if not more than likely Fantasia or 101 Dalmations as we have a preferred room reserved). We are also on the Deluxe Dining Plan.

We have ADRs Made at:
Arrival Day 9/26:MK
Lunch at Tony's & Dinner at Crystal Palace

2nd Day 9/27:DHS
Lunch at Play 'n' Dine at Hollywood & Vine & Dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe'

3rd Day 9/28: MK & MNSSHP(when they come out with the tix)
Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern & Dinner at Chef Mickey's

Departure Day 9/29: AK
Breakfast at Tusker House going on Donald's Breakfast Safari & Dinner at Yak & Yeti

Breakfast on our Arrival Day will be with my mom at her home before we hit the road(she is a very early riser) and we have 1 Dining Credit to use, which will be for lunch our last day at a CS location. Since we're driving up, we'll bring up some take along items either for snacks or breakfast the other 2 days, or use our snack credits for breakfast.

We are only doing 1 park a day not park hopping this trip. We are very much looking foward to our trip. Any advice will be more than welcome and appreiated for our trip. Thank you all for reading along with us.

We always do just one park a day, too. I don't mind except that I want to eat at a lot of Epcot restaurants! :rotfl:

I'm going to move you to the "pre-trip" report section of the trip report threads, since you've not gone yet. Once you're done, we'll move you over here, or you can start another thread. :goodvibes

We always do just one park a day, too. I don't mind except that I want to eat at a lot of Epcot restaurants! :rotfl:

I'm going to move you to the "pre-trip" report section of the trip report threads, since you've not gone yet. Once you're done, we'll move you over here, or you can start another thread. :goodvibes

Thank you for moving my PTR to the proper section. I do prefer park hopping, however with a Toddler it might be more difficult, and going alone with him too. I love Epcot actually he just may be bored there. There are some restaurants I had my heart set on dining at in Epcot, however those will just have to wait for a future trip.

My mom is now joining us. Our dates, travel party, and reservations have all changed. I will post those in the next day or two when I can next get on the computer without my little monster wanting to help me type (and I'm not so tired).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter