Who Remembers Lagniappe?

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Lagniappe was a mime at the New Orleans Square - a little something extra for fun when visiting. I was sad to see that Disneyland let him go. Here's a pic of him

11450018Mime-med.jpg

Well, last night, I went to the Linda Rostadt concert at the Orange County Fair, and they were advertising the fair & Orange County Market up on the screen & I saw his picture up there. It was almost like seeing an old friend.

My friend just called me a Disney nerd for recognizing him. :)

Really?? They let him go?? How sad! :( My cousin and I saw him in the Disneyana Art Gallery last year on my b-day. He was holding a parasol and looking at some art work. One of the CM's saw my b-day sticker and called to him that it was my b-day. He led my cousin and I out to the balcony area (facing New Orleans Square) and instructed us to blow kisses and wave enthusiastically to the crowd below! We had so much fun and it was hilarious! Aww...I'll miss him! I was wondering why I haven't seen him around lately. :confused3

I heard that he's working at Unviersal these days. Somewhere we have a great picture of him and my grandmother from a trip back in 2003.

I am happy to report that I saw him at Universal Studios just yesterday. :thumbsup2
Maybe Disneyland didn't let him go, maybe Universal offered more money. :confused3
I just thought you would all like to know that he looks good and is employed. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter