Who is watching Timeless tomorrow 8 PM?

RumpleMom

DIS Veteran
We have been binge watching the Timeless episodes.
Love all the characters.
I really hope another network picks up the show.
We are going to a Timeless party.

DH and I will be watching AND recording. We love this show so much...we feel that NBC really did it a disservice, shoving it in a lousy time spot and not promoting it. I emailed them more than a few times about renewing it, and on their FB page, every time they posted, I (and many other fans) commented with the #RenewTimeless #SaveRufus. We're also hoping another network might pick up...Netflix, are you listening???

Thank you for the heads upon this, I didn’t even know about the two hour finale. We just thought it was canceled. What time does it start?

I'll be watching. Love this show and I'm still hoping for another miracle and it gets picked up by another network or Netflix. I feel like NBC totally set up season 2 to fail. Can't decide if intentionally or not.

Incidentally, my DVR labels this 2 hour special as "Season 3, Episode 1". Why must they tease us like that?!

8 eastern 7 central

My sister and I will both be watching. #SaveRufus !

I'll be watching. Love this show and I'm still hoping for another miracle and it gets picked up by another network or Netflix. I feel like NBC totally set up season 2 to fail. Can't decide if intentionally or not.

Incidentally, my DVR labels this 2 hour special as "Season 3, Episode 1". Why must they tease us like that?!

Weirdly mine seems to know it's Season 2 Episode 11... I'm soooo hoping it gets saved again!

We didn't think it was anything special, but the period customs seem well done. I don't understand why shows aren't on each week if they want it to become popular or have a following? Much as someone else mentioned, we thought the show had gone off the air.

Haha, Micca you would fit right in with our gang. We have been texting time travel quips between us all day. We are actually watching on Friday because we have relatives coming from out of town who want to see it.

What did everyone think? I liked it, but man, that show hurts my brain. Someone just needs to create a time travel show that wraps up each week and isn't so convoluted.

I thought it was pretty good but they had a lot to resolve in only two hours.

Spoiler ahead so stop reading if you didn’t watch yet...

I thought it was a good way to end the Flynn character, that he became the hero after starting as such a villain. But can anyone answer why Rittenhouse killed his family? Not sure if I missed it somewhere along the way but I don’t get the connection.

Also, I am still unclear just on what the purpose of Rittenhouse was. What was this organization and what were they involved in all through history, before they started time traveling?

I thought Emma’s ending (or was it??) was a little anticlimactic. She deserved worse than what she got. And I do not believe she knew how to bring Amy back.

I think I need to go back and rewatch it because I’m sure I missed things. And did anyone think there were a ton of commercials? They seemed constant, really wrecked the continuity for me. I’ll enjoy skipping them on my DVR.

Weirdly mine seems to know it's Season 2 Episode 11... I'm soooo hoping it gets saved again!

Mine also called it S2:E11.

I didn't even realize there was going to be one until I went into scheduled recordings to check on something else, and was pleasantly surprised to see it on the list! (Call the Midwife, too!!)

I haven't watched it yet (so I skipped the last post) but may get to it later today.

I missed some episodes somewhere. I don't remember Gia in Chinatown and vaguely remember Rufus being killed.

As far as the episode... I liked it after they returned from N. Korea. I thought the NK segment was "phoned in". Anyone else notice, of all four of them, knowing they were going to one of the coldest locations/time, NONE brought any kind of head covering?

I thought it was pretty good but they had a lot to resolve in only two hours.

Spoiler ahead so stop reading if you didn’t watch yet...

I thought it was a good way to end the Flynn character, that he became the hero after starting as such a villain. But can anyone answer why Rittenhouse killed his family? Not sure if I missed it somewhere along the way but I don’t get the connection.

Also, I am still unclear just on what the purpose of Rittenhouse was. What was this organization and what were they involved in all through history, before they started time traveling?

I thought Emma’s ending (or was it??) was a little anticlimactic. She deserved worse than what she got. And I do not believe she knew how to bring Amy back.

I think I need to go back and rewatch it because I’m sure I missed things. And did anyone think there were a ton of commercials? They seemed constant, really wrecked the continuity for me. I’ll enjoy skipping them on my DVR.

I've gone back and watched since my last post.

I agree with you about both Flynn and Emma - I'm glad he got to be a hero, and there is no way I would trust her!

I think the purpose of Rittenhouse was simply power - to manipulate history in order to concentrate power in their families.

Wow! Thanks for this thread! I must have totally missed Season 2!

And did anyone think there were a ton of commercials? They seemed constant, really wrecked the continuity for me. I’ll enjoy skipping them on my DVR.

We have Hulu without commercials, and it's showing that the "2-hour" finale has a 1 hour 26 minute running time. So nearly 25% commercials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter