Who Is Up For A Fort Wilderness DISMeet? (discussion thread)

Ya'll let's keep the Gulf State Park stuff over on the Community Board.

This is a Fort DISMeet thread. I'm a big believer in keeping things organized (although not to the Nth degree) so that stuff should go over there and this stuff (Fort DISMeet) should stay over here.

Folks are chomping at the bit for a poll it sounds like. Let me get the 2019 rate stuff posted then I'll get the poll going soon.

Bama Ed

Let's make this a FW Dismeet discussion thread when Ed gets his poll thread up. Then I will move it to the community board for chit chatting about the Dismeet. When the Dismeet thread gets going hopefully we can keep it on topic to help people get the information without having to wade through chit chat. Happy Camping!

October 2020 would work for us. It has been a long time since we visited the Fort in Fall.

October 2020 would work for us. It has been a long time since we visited the Fort in Fall.

Barb,

It would be great to have you and Bill there. I've already kicked off the Poll thread (which allows voting until next Monday) so I hope you can get over there and cast your vote so we know how much real interest there is. It's on the main Camping Board but here is the link:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-fort-wilderness-dismeet-poll.3690908/#post-59425473

If we can, let's move all discussion/conversation regarding a Fort DISMeet over to the poll thread so we don't have relevant comments in multiple places. I'm not very good at following conversations in multiple places (at least that's what I'm told at home. :crazy: )

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter