Who is the funniest person you have seen TV of all time?

Archie Bunker was clearly a caricature and played well by a brilliant and extremely liberal actor. That character made more points against bigotry that most of the liberal characters in my opinion. I think that that was the whole point.
Well said!

All in the Family and many of the Norman Lear ‘70s comedies could never be made today. We are too PC as a culture. Maude is a personal favorite of mine and I gasp at some of the lines 45 years later. They’re still hilarious but I realize they could never be said now on network TV.

I find Larry David to be absolutely hilarious. He's not everyone's cup of tea but I love pretty much everything he does.

I can’t remember his last name off hand, but Kevin something who played Doug on King of Queens. He had a stand up comedy routine that was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

His last name might have been James.
For whatever reason his "greeting card" sketch/skit/whatever you call it has stuck with me. I laughed so hard realizing I had been doing the same behaviors while looking for a card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter