Who is going to the World for F&W. My waitlist came through!

sissy1

Mouseketeer
So excited, I booked Boardwalk Villas, Boardwalk View, for September 29- October 4, 2013 for F&W and was only able to get the room until October 2. I waitlisted the Boardwalk Pool/Garden view for October 2-4 hoping that the Boardwalk View would become available and it did :cool1: my waitlist for the Boardwalk View came through....whoo hoo:banana:

Congratulations!!

We are staying at BWV in a standard view one bedroom October 12th -20th. I am looking forward to the Food & Wine Festival. :)

Kelly

Congratulations!!

We are staying at BWV in a standard view one bedroom October 12th -20th. I am looking forward to the Food & Wine Festival. :)

Kelly

This will be our first time staying at Boardwalk and first time going to F&W :cool1:

So excited, I booked Boardwalk Villas, Boardwalk View, for September 29- October 4, 2013 for F&W and was only able to get the room until October 2. I waitlisted the Boardwalk Pool/Garden view for October 2-4 hoping that the Boardwalk View would become available and it did :cool1: my waitlist for the Boardwalk View came through....whoo hoo:banana:

Congratulations on the wait-list coming through.:pixiedust:
We will be at BCV Oct 17-20th. This will be our 3rd trip to WDW this year (thanks to the PAP) and our 1st time to the F&W.:goodvibes

Congratulations on the wait-list coming through.:pixiedust:
We will be at BCV Oct 17-20th. This will be our 3rd trip to WDW this year (thanks to the PAP) and our 1st time to the F&W.:goodvibes

This past year we were in Disney 3 times as well and this will be our first F&W stay....very excited! Oh, and we are taking my grand daughter for Mardi Gras week in just a couple weeks. :thumbsup2 Can you tell...we love Disney!

BCV for Food and Wine this year with my daughter. First time for Food and Wine and first time as BCV owner.::yes::

BCV for Food and Wine this year with my daughter. First time for Food and Wine and first time as BCV owner.::yes::

It seems there will be alot of first time F&Wers...:rotfl:
The F&W event is why we chose to stay at Boardwalk, we usually stay at BLT. I want to just leisurely walk over to Epcot without riding the buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter